Roo trolley-mirage beauty trolley on offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this thread the other night, so managed to order the pink snakeskin moonshine trolley. You're all a bad influence at 2 in the morning!! Also got the 15% discount. Just waiting patiently for it to arrive :)

Sent from Sarah ;-)

Ok finally it's let me upload the pics lol

Here's mine and I love it, was brilliant today when went to visit a client having shellac :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 758
Which is better out if the Mirage & the Moonshine?

Is the discount code no longer working? X

Last edited:
I have the moonshine and love the drawers at the bottom. I guess it depends on whether you need a lil extra space overall as the moonshine is a bit bigger. And also whether you're happy to (or need to) unpack the entire trolley for a treatment. What I'd really love to see is the monsoon one half price!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love my mirage one... I went to the client today and took out the top part and she looked at my shellac colours and once I'd removed my lamps, I left everything else inside and pulled out and replaced as used, like scrub fresh, cuticle away etc etc, no issues at all, loads better than my rucksack and bags, I'm sold.

I preferred this one as all my glitters are in cases so easy for clients to see, which fit perfect in the bottom, whereas they would not have in the draws.

I also have anther roo case which will now use for l&p :)

I have the moonshine and love the drawers at the bottom. I guess it depends on whether you need a lil extra space overall as the moonshine is a bit bigger. And also whether you're happy to (or need to) unpack the entire trolley for a treatment. What I'd really love to see is the monsoon one half price!!

The monsoon were half price but they sold out quite quickly I guess. I nearly got that one but at 10kg I realised it would be too heavy for me. I can just about pick up the moonshine with all my stuff in it :)

The monsoon were half price but they sold out quite quickly I guess. I nearly got that one but at 10kg I realised it would be too heavy for me. I can just about pick up the moonshine with all my stuff in it :)

Yeah you're right. It's a bit heavy empty! I am a magpie though so can't promise that I won't buy another - it's such a great price with no comprise on quality.

Mine is coming today and I only ordered 3.30 Wednesday and chose free 5-8 day delivery! Woop woop :) xxx

Mine is coming today and I only ordered 3.30 Wednesday and chose free 5-8 day delivery! Woop woop :) xxx

How did you know yours is being delivered hun did you get an email? I cant wait for my trolley i also ordered the zebra pront glitter case :D x

No I didn't get an email hun. Just logged in and had a look :) xxx

No I didn't get an email hun. Just logged in and had a look :) xxx

Ah mine only seems to show a delivery add but not when it will be delivered! Weird. Are u checkin on order history? xx

Ah mine only seems to show a delivery add but not when it will be delivered! Weird. Are u checkin on order history? xx

Yes hun. Click order history, then the status of my order is 'dispatched' then you can click 'view order details' then jf you scroll to the bottom it says 'DISPATCH INFORMATION' there is a tracking reference there hun .
When did you order?

Xxx

Thanks hun mines still in cornwall lol ordered weds morning x

Got my zebra one this morning. Just waiting for my S2 delivery tomorrow and I will pack it and put up pics :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow what great service, I ordered mine at midnight on Tuesday and it arrived at mid-day on Thursday. Half Price moonshine trolley with two free gifts and an extra 15% off with hollie

Not sure if this will work, trying to show pictures:D I have my CND lamp, extension cable, 2 roo rolls with 27 gel polishes, bottles, files, towels, roo folder, led desk lamp in the top! Shellac, and Vinylux in the bottom drawer, and other tools etc in the other drawer.

Attachments

• 20130705_152539_wm.jpg
    20130705_152539_wm.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 314
  • 20130705_152730.jpg
    20130705_152730.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Just ordered moonshine, although wish I'd done it yesterday as hollie doesn't work off the trolleys today, only full price items. If I'd ordered yesterday, the discount covered my postage! But I spend up to £50 to get it free anyway. Wow, don't believe I've just spent that!! Bad influence this site!! x

Here is the empty version...

1373049754396.jpg

Inside when you take lid off

1373049781846.jpg

Then when you take that layer out

1373049807261.jpg

Free gifts

1373049837413.jpg

Gifts open

1373049872351.jpg

My beauty box :)