Rosacea Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemac

Reaction score
Hi

I think have developed Rosacea at least I think that is what it is. My cheeks are bright red they are burning hot on and off and my skin feels prickly. I thought it might have been an allergy but I have racked my brains and I honestly don't think that it is. I have been really stressed with one thing and another for over a month now and its like its coming out on my face.

Any advice geeks, I know to avoid spicy food, and acidic food and fizzy drinks which I am but is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks x

Hi Hun I would strongly recommend visiting your GP and not self-diagnosing.

We are not doctors and can't see you. I bet it's very difficult for you hence my advice to see GP asap xxx

I had already made an appointment when I put my thread up I should have mentioned really. Just got back from the docs and he is not sure sure if it is rosacea or a rare type of skin infection, so I am none the wiser.

Thanks for the message matthew, as always you are an absolute super star xx

If you find your correct, horsetail extract is excellent for reducing the redness :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi

I think have developed Rosacea at least I think that is what it is. My cheeks are bright red they are burning hot on and off and my skin feels prickly. I thought it might have been an allergy but I have racked my brains and I honestly don't think that it is. I have been really stressed with one thing and another for over a month now and its like its coming out on my face.

Any advice geeks, I know to avoid spicy food, and acidic food and fizzy drinks which I am but is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks x

Oxytetracycline is one of the only things that actually works with Rosecea.

In reality it shouldn't but it does. Don't know why.

Heat. Stress. Sunshine. Coming from a cold outside to warm indoors. A hot drink on a cold day .. therse are other things that can trigger an incident.

Jacqui xx

Does this happen when you have been a while in a centrally heated environment? The heat and dehydration coupled with stress is not a great combination. Keep hydrated and use skin soothing and hydrating products. A we go into the winter months, it is worth re evaluting our skin products.:wink2:

you can buy products from rosacea care uk, you can get trial kits for around 20pound. my mam used it and hers was really bad and has never returned as of yet.

Latest posts

Back