Rough patch..what am I doing?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicles

Reaction score
I just needed somewhere to vent! Has anyone ever gone through a patch where it seems like all your clients are having issues and you can't figure out what's going on? The last few weeks, maybe a month or more now, I feel like more of my clients are having a lot more problems than they used. I haven't changed a thing! Not a single product change. People that never used to have any problems are now getting tip seperation or more lifting, and people that had some problems before, are flat out losing half their nails in a 2 week period. I am starting to think I'm doing something wrong! I just wondered if anyone else has gone through this before..

Thanks for listening,
Jessica

I do it every time the seasons change, and this summer when our A/C went out, I had TERRIBLE problems with my product!

Winter is a DRY TIME, and you probably need to re-check you mix ratio with your liquid and powder- and make sure that your clients are going crazy with their cuticle oil! If it gets too warm in my shop at ALL, my monomer dries up as I put it on, and makes me CRAZY! I like to keep the room cooler in general to keep me from working too dry.

Always check your mix ratio when the climate changes ;)

If that's not the problem FOR SURE, then you move on to the NEXT possibility ;)

But you are in Michigan, and I KNOW it's cold ;)

It's actually unseasonably warm..it's November and no snow! It's still getting up to 50 in the daytime. But you're right, it is dry. I am ALWAYS on my clients rearends about oil, but you know some never listen no matter what I say. I had thought of the mix ratio...but couldn't remember having particular issues with it. But I will be more watchful now. Thank you so much for your reply...I am so glad I'm not the only one! Mind if I add your myspace?

Latest posts

Back