Ruby Ritz question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just received mines yesterday and done it on a wee colour pop. I find it just as glittery as last year, mines was an older style bottle though so maybe that's why? I don't know if some people are receiving newer ones and maybe they aren't as glittery.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384524943.263074.jpg

Could resist making a ring out of Ruby Ritz (with other colours too!) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I am loving the return of Ruby Ritz and have compared it to my colour pop from last year, I have no difference what so ever! Both as sparkly, I can only suggest that you are maybe not shaking your bottle well enough if you find it less glittery? Don't shoot me, just saying!

I just had my nails done Saturday - 2 coats of Wildfire and one coat Ruby Ritz - last years on left hand - this years on right - no difference at all!! JMHO!! :Love:

No it's not the same at all, and I've shook it for what seems like a lifetime, I've had to remove last years colour pop because the colour/glitter doesn't match up at all, I've wore it myself and just not had the wow factor comments that I had last year! Very dissapointed

I was too disappointed at first but now that we have used it a couple of times it is just as glittery as last year! It must need a good shake or as someone said over time it gets glittery through evaporation, just give it time or a good shake and it's amazing!

I was too disappointed at first but now that we have used it a couple of times it is just as glittery as last year! It must need a good shake or as someone said over time it gets glittery through evaporation, just give it time or a good shake and it's amazing!

Just as Fee explained - thanks for this!!

Yep, I found the same. Love Ruby Ritz :Love:

I just had my nails done Saturday - 2 coats of Wildfire and one coat Ruby Ritz - last years on left hand - this years on right - no difference at all!! JMHO!! :Love:

Do you have a pic to share?

You guys that don't find it the same - is it a new style bottle? You know the one with the plastic sleeve to show the colour and not the painted bottles we had before? Because mines is an old style and I don't see a difference.

Glad you all feel the same. I was gutted when id raved on about it to a client n the finished result wasn't as good as last years :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384903818.746072.jpg tinted love & ruby ritz

Please let me make some important points here.

There is nothing faulty with Ruby Ritz or the product. It is working and applying fine. If you feel that the colour is not as 'glittery' then this is a CND direct referral and issue.

Everyone asked us to bring it back. We listened to you and we did and we had CND specifically remake it for our markets.

If it doesn't look the same then I will find out who to contact at CND direct and pass this link along, but this is personal opinion right now and a colour issue not a faulty product issue.

I am not saying that anyone is right or wrong, but S2 is not responsible for CND colour mixes. Hope this clarifies.
hi mrs geek, did you pass the link on or find out who to contact? or do you know if there is someone we could contact? xxx

I commented previously as I was disappointed with the new ruby ritz, today I thought I'd try it again on myself after reading all these comments, I had shaken it plenty before BUT today I put an orange wood stick in and stirred it up, then shook it to death again, and I'm very very pleased to say its fantastic again, the very same as last years colour, I'm so proud to be we raring it again, the depth and glitter is magical xxx

So get your orange sticks in there and site stir stir then shake Shake Shake and I'm sure you'll be pleased :)

So get your orange sticks in there and site stir stir then shake Shake Shake and I'm sure you'll be pleased :)
yeayyyy!!!!! ive just tryed this and its worked, MUCH better now!!! i can not tell you happy i am :D i could feel it all like femented onto the bottom. my deep deep love for ruby ritz is back!!!! xxxxx

I will take a pic!!!

I was gutted when I used mine, SO different to last year's. I shook it for minutes on end but it still wasn't as glittery. Now I can't wait to get back in the salon tomorrow and stir it with an orange wood stick!! Fingers crossed it makes a difference because I bought five packs of it!!

I was gutted when I used mine, SO different to last year's. I shook it for minutes on end but it still wasn't as glittery. Now I can't wait to get back in the salon tomorrow and stir it with an orange wood stick!! Fingers crossed it makes a difference because I bought five packs of it!!

This does actually work! X

Latest posts

Back