Ruby Ritz & Wildfire Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That read terrible ! I meant don't worth keep pressing submit won't cause it to go through more than once ... Apologies it's late ! X

That was worse !! Lol I'll give up

Me too :( why realease a product everyone is desperate for at 12am when you are unable to speak to a real life person to clarify if your order has gone through. VERY FRUSTRATING S2!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I am sat here trying to place orders on iPhone and ipad and getting the same issue with shipping availability. :-( so tired but want to get the order placed. X

You will know if it's gone through , your trolley will be empty and it will show on your orders on your account x have a look to see if it's registered on your orders , the shellac family is growing so theres more of us pushing submit now ! X

Did you keep getting the Shipping cost has changed message? Did you just keep refreshing?x

Yep! But eventually it went through! Keep trying xxx

If anybody is still out there my order has just gone through, although I had tried several times to "submit order". I left the page to check in "My Account" and this time my order was there. I'm hoping all my previous tries don't appear in "My Account"!! Please help Sweet Squared if they do!! Nite nite everyone.

Mines gone through ! Keep pressing guys it's sooo worth it x

One last time and then I'll give up...

Keep going, mines gone through, good luck xx

Finally!! Goodnight :) x

I am an actual idiot, I was putting my 3 digit number on the back of my card in wrong! Ha ha! They don't call it baby brain for nothing.....

Anyway it's done! Now I'm away to bed to dream of sparkly red nails....... 😁

I didn't stay up late abs just ordered just now and it all went threw fine I don't see the point in staying up as there always seems to be bother x

All done & ordered! Woo! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just ordered mine along with a few other items. I can't wait to offer Ruby Ritz to my clients. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried to stay up, but didn't succeed...but woke up this morning and went straight online and ordered...yey!!! This will be my first ever bottle of RR so hoping it will live up to its reputation xxx

Still limited edition unfortunately, stock up while you can :) xx

Is it some sort of CND marketing trick to keep the most popular Shellac colour as limited edition? And release now and again to enjoy the madness of orders coming in.

Just ordered mine and will be using wildfire layered with Silver VIP status and lots of other christmassy addtitive combos for maximum 'Festive Pow'

xx

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!!! Lol all ordered and on the way. I've still got some left from last year so I've only bought the one set at the minute. Hopefully it'll be in stock for a long long time so will buy more when needed.

Xx

Latest posts

Back