Ruby Ritz & Wildfire Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happens to me whenever I go shopping anywhere!! :D:D

Haha me to. I'm starting to hide my purchases from the other half now. He only thinks I bought Ruby Ritz duo and a top and base coat so ssshhhhh don't any of you tell him.

I nearly got told off yesterday when my new desk lamp arrived until I told him how much it usually costs and what I'd actually paid for it. He was impressed id made a saving, so makes sense I then spent the savings at s2. Lol xx

Woohoo order placed!! :D

Ordered mine this morning and already received dispatch email. Can't wait until Monday. Woohoo!!!!!!

We hear you re: packaging as a duo. The bottom line is that it is how it is financially rationalized (bringing back a single colour as limited edition). And lets face it, its not as if Wildfire is a slow seller. Its one of our most popular reds.

All I can say is that it is welcomed by all. We all love it, all use it and have all ordered it(I have I don't know about you!)x

Got through 9am this morning, jusy had an email to say its bern delivered monday :( sob sob. I thought if I ordered first thing I would receive my order tomorrow (thats how it normally works) monday is WAY TOO LONG TO WAIT!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ordered mine yesterday afternoon from Ellisons and it arrived today! Love it!!

Got through 9am this morning, jusy had an email to say its bern delivered monday :( sob sob. I thought if I ordered first thing I would receive my order tomorrow (thats how it normally works) monday is WAY TOO LONG TO WAIT!!!! :D

Tomorrow is a Saturday so delivery costs more. You get next working day delivery and Saturday isn't classed as a working day. If you wanted it for tomorrow you'd have needed to pay extra. Just think you get to start a new working week with the gorgeous Ruby Ritz, sure makes Monday seem more bearable.

Xx

Delivery is 1 to 2 working days so that doesn't include weekends.
I'm not sure about the courier who deliver to you but the one I get do not work on a Saturday.

Yes your both correct, I dont get delivery on Saturdays :rolleyes:
Ignore me, I had a momentary lapse there lol :D
COME ON MONDAY YOUR TAKING TOO LONG (sigh) :p

I bought 5 duo's, I was scared it would go out of stock!

Thought I was bad buying 3 :D

I'm not jealous reading all of this. Because I LOVE my Gelish Good Gossip. So there :p xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

My new goodies arrived today now what to put on tonight???

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383589673836.jpg
    1383589673836.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 358
Decisions, decisions!

As much as it killed me to wait until today to get my order, it definitely made Monday more enjoyable! Ruby Ritz is beautiful, so happy I ordered it. I've already had a few ladies decide that they'll be having it for their Christmas colour ☺️

Just ordered mine can't wait for it to come x

Got mine this morning 😊 haven't had a chance to see its true beauty as I'm in bed not feeling so well! 😓

I was so excited to get my delivery off the driver today he had to ask me to sign the box properly TWICE lol
I couldnt WAIT to see the colour in real life and on my nails ;)

Also ordered nail class book, very good but being a visual kinda gal, I wish the text had been broken with some diagrams/pictures

Attachments

• 1383598237203.jpg
    1383598237203.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 338
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!!! Lol all ordered and on the way. I've still got some left from last year so I've only bought the one set at the minute. Hopefully it'll be in stock for a long long time so will buy more when needed.

Xx

Just ordered mine plus extra plus additives so excited my first Christmas with shellac .... 🎄🎅

Latest posts

Back