Rusk deep shine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxybear

Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on rusk deep shine? Im still at college will be qualified in a few months and yesterday we had a rep come to our college as we're going to start using the colours.

What's everyone's thoughts on rusk deep shine? Im still at college will be qualified in a few months and yesterday we had a rep come to our college as we're going to start using the colours.

I Have used them.. love the intensity the reds & violet fashion shades give but defo go on the dark side.. I have found a level 5 nearly comes out black!!

And I have had a lot of my clients say it irritates their scalp..But on the plus side good 100ml size tubes and good price also 1:1.5 ratio which also saving on product..

:green:

I always find its hard to determine how the lighter shades will come out... The 7nw is really quite ash in my opinion... Some lighter shades have come out really warm. But i like the product and good value for money!

I Have used them.. love the intensity the reds & violet fashion shades give but defo go on the dark side.. I have found a level 5 nearly comes out black!!

And I have had a lot of my clients say it irritates their scalp..But on the plus side good 100ml size tubes and good price also 1:1.5 ratio which also saving on product..

:green:

Fully agree on how dark they are, the lowest I seem to use is a 6, and it comes out more like a true 5, and the 5 is like a 3. Found that out the hard way....
The chocolate shades ar quite red also. But I do like them once I've got to know the colours. Xxx

They come out nice and shiney. Not used them for a while but agree they come out dark.

I'm completely throwing a curveball but every time I've used them I always go a shade lighter then what I need because I think they're lighter then most colour houses.

I've got OCD so I use the correct peroxide sand measure it to the point of the gram so it's not an error on my part 😂

Ah just been looking at this colour would love to see some pics

So I've now been using rusk a while and ill admit I'm a little in love with it :) really like the reds but the only major problem I have is the mix tones, the violet is seriously pink xxx

Brilliant thank you :) hearing good things about them .. I need a range easy to get from the wholesale so this may be it x

Brilliant thank you :) hearing good things about them .. I need a range easy to get from the wholesale so this may be it x
I bought and used rusk whilst doing level 3 and when I was mobile, I found them good but as the others were saying somewhat unpredictable especially as to how much red would reflect more after a couple of shampoos, I used the gold colours more. I have moved to Goldwell Topchic and Colorance I love the colours and the shine is incredible. Not keen on the toners though so testing wella illumina at mo. Silk lift is fantastic expensive though. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back