Rusk hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowiealex

Reaction score
Hi,was wondering if anyone had used rusk colours and what you thought of them? A friend of mine has started using in her salon,such beautiful shine.

I really like the shades I have used.
The shine is beautiful on them. They mix easily and are good value for money too.
I've not used any of the reds or violets yet. I've used mainly the bases, golds, ash an beiges and had really good results.
I mainly use wella but slowly converting. Will still use certain shades in wella though.

Have you used the search facility? There's quite a lot of threads regarding pros and cons of Rusk

LOVE LOVE LOVE Rusk!!!!

I really like the shades I have used.
The shine is beautiful on them. They mix easily and are good value for money too.
I've not used any of the reds or violets yet. I've used mainly the bases, golds, ash an beiges and had really good results.
I mainly use wella but slowly converting. Will still use certain shades in wella though.
I've brought some base shades this morning just to try out,it's good to hear everyone likes them tho.

Have you used the search facility? There's quite a lot of threads regarding pros and cons of Rusk
I'll have a look at that today.thanx grace

Latest posts

Back