Russian eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beth93

Reaction score
Hi everyone , I am currently qualified in semi permanent individual eyelashes but have recently seen on a friend Russian eyelash extension and fell instantly in love ... I seem to be having trouble finding a local wholesalers that sticks them .. Does anyone know any websites or wholesalers that stock them ? I am based in essex .
Thank you xxx

Hi you won't find many (if any ) wholesaler shops that stock them they are mostly online.
It's essential to do training before attempting it though as you have to understand how many extensions a lash can bear before they get too heavy and how to actually make the fans x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you , could you recommend anyone/comply to train with or is there only one brand of them , is that makes sense x

Thank you , could you recommend anyone/comply to train with or is there only one brand of them , is that makes sense x

Hi I'm in Essex and trained with Olga Volkova, one of the originators of a Russian Volume and I have been training others in Russian Volume since March last year. This is my website Blinkin Gorgeous | Russian Volume and Eyelash Extension Training Essex.

You can purchase 0.07 extensions from The Lash and Brow Company or Flawless Lash Products, there are many other websites that also stock extensions suitable for volume lashing.

Hope that helps x

I trained with Flirties, there's also Lady Lash who ive heard I very good and eyelash emporium

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Beth I think Layla is the Flirties trainer in your area, she's exceptionally good at what she does. Have a look at Flirties.co.uk there arrivals other trainers throughout the country x

Thank you very much everyone , much appreciated 😘😘 xx

Latest posts

Back