Russian-hair net/Russianhaircompany

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllanJudge

Reaction score
They say their hair is Russian Slavic hair. Has anyone ever bought hair from them before?

I ordered a sample from them and the hair feels nice enough, but haven't really felt real Russian hair before so got nothing to compare it to.

It feels like silk though.

By just looking at the hair you can tell its virgin, by feeling the hair you can tell its amazing quality.

They're 100% reliable.

@ArabianBeauty uses them for hair integration systems too.

Oh brilliant. The hair is gorgeous but I worry thinking it could just be processed to perfection.

Do you ever buy Russian hair?

They say their hair is Russian Slavic hair. Has anyone ever bought hair from them before?

I ordered a sample from them and the hair feels nice enough, but haven't really felt real Russian hair before so got nothing to compare it to.

It feels like silk though.
Hi Allan, I'm confident the hair is Slavic Russian but it's horribly expensive and the colour choice is very limited. Have you looked at Tasha Jacks?

Hi Allan, I'm confident the hair is Slavic Russian but it's horribly expensive and the colour choice is very limited. Have you looked at Tasha Jacks?

Theres a reason its expensive.

They don't offer a wide range of colours because they only offer virgin hair. You can't tell how virgin or slavic it was before being coloured.

Oh brilliant. The hair is gorgeous but I worry thinking it could just be processed to perfection.

Do you ever buy Russian hair?

Nope not processed to perfection, i'd say they're the most reliable vendor of slavic hair in this industry.

They introduced slavic hair to the market back in the 90's.

Yes but not a lot of people go for it because of the price, however i can persuade when i tell them how long it lasts and how good an investment it is!

But to be fair i don't actually think they're all that expensive for what you're getting...

The price is definitely worth it if it's genuine Russian slavic hair.

Thank you HairArt for the reply, I'd just colour the hair if need be.

Where's the comment off HairArt asking if I want wefts or bulk hair?

She/he must have deleted it.

Their hair is amazing quality, they don't process the hair so the lighter colours are 100% virgin, that's why the price structure is how it is.... You get what you pay for and for this you are paying for the creme de la creme of hair... If I could convince all of my clients to have this hair I would but sadly for hair integration systems the amount we would need would cost thousands!!!

Their hair is amazing quality, they don't process the hair so the lighter colours are 100% virgin, that's why the price structure is how it is.... You get what you pay for and for this you are paying for the creme de la creme of hair... If I could convince all of my clients to have this hair I would but sadly for hair integration systems the amount we would need would cost thousands!!!

Do you actually make hair integration systems yourself?
I'd love to get into making wigs/hairpieces I think they're fascinating.

Have you got any opinions on Tasha Jacks hair? Their hair looks gorgeous from their pics.

I had bad experience with Tasha Jacks couple of times so don't use them any more, now I get my hair directly from Russia, the hair is so much better.

How do you get it directly from Russia? How do you go about that? What is the cost? (if you don't mind me asking).

Do you actually make hair integration systems yourself?
I'd love to get into making wigs/hairpieces I think they're fascinating.

Have you got any opinions on Tasha Jacks hair? Their hair looks gorgeous from their pics.

Yes I make the integration systems from scratch, as it takes a long time to make I need the best hair, not used Tasha jacks though.. Heard to Many mixed reviews

Latest posts

Back