Russian Remy glamorous lengths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd hair

Reaction score
Any tried these?

Yes, it seems very very nice so far :)

Thanks how long do you last for it only says months in the website I'm thinking more for the stick tips? I normally used lush us and love them but would like to offer another type of hair x

hi there I'm going to throw this thread open again, a load of people on my facebook have been "liking" glamorous lengths, so i added them myself and enquired about the Russia range . I asked where it was from and how long it would last to which i was replied "Hi the Russia Range is sourced from the best donors and lifespan is 4-5 months. GL"
great, but where is it from?!
When I asked if it was indeed Russian I was ignored!!
Anyone had a good trial of this hair yet in comparison to the other budget - mid range brands? xx

They are good but they run out of stock alot which is very annoying!

If it only last 4 to 5 months i doubt it's Russian, iv had Indian remy that lasts longer than that, makes me a bit suspicious :rolleyes:

If it only last 4 to 5 months i doubt it's Russian, iv had Indian remy that lasts longer than that, makes me a bit suspicious :rolleyes:

exactly!! the fact they have yet to answer me as to where its from says it all! just wondering if it is indeed a better quality than usual indian though :) honestly the amount of people now pm'ing me saying "i can get russian hair from this site for this price" grrr xx

Typically the "Russian" hair comes from everywhere all over the world.. and get processed their so they call it "Russian".. I have had great turnouts with Brazilian Hair and "Virgin'' Chinese Hair... All extensions are semi processed no matter what a company tells you even.. They have fumigation regs so they can get rid of lice and and bugs or customs won't let them export .. Hope this helps!

Typically the "Russian" hair comes from everywhere all over the world.. and get processed their so they call it "Russian".. I have had great turnouts with Brazilian Hair and "Virgin'' Chinese Hair... All extensions are semi processed no matter what a company tells you even.. They have fumigation regs so they can get rid of lice and and bugs or customs won't let them export .. Hope this helps!

My problem is its very misleading, people believe they are getting Russian hair. from Russia. And by people I mean clients. I have no problem paying for genuine Russian hair if it is called for but I do have a problem with things like "Russia range" and "euro range". Suppose its all about client education xx

I know! alot of these companies can be very misleading... I have quite a few people that I deal with regularly in the extensions industry from all over the world.. and a HUGE portion of "Russian" hair comes from India, China, Japan,Korea then t is processed in Russia ... then it becomes "Russian" hair haha.. which is total B.S. truth is I personally prefer Brazilian hair to Russian, and I would take Indian hair over Russian Hair ... As well Asian Hair Over Russian Hair... and Ill do a little explaining as to why I say this.. With Authentic Russian hair.. what your getting is Remy semi virgin hair.. clearly once it is removed the head you now have no nourishment going to the hair.Then its applied to a weft or taped or tipped whatever the case may be but now what you have is nice hair that will last so to speak for a while... But the Russians are not exposed to HIGH Heat levels the way Indians Asians and Brazilians. Their weather is similar to ours...Now take it ... curl it wash it spray it blow dry it flat iron it, repeat that about 25 times and it starts to get ratty... Do that with Indian hair and it will last a lot longer because the hair has been so exposed to heat that its genetically prepared for the heat...hence the reason it last longer....hope this makes sense!

Latest posts

Back