S-gel or sealer gel for final layer??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUEM

Reaction score
Hi, i have been told that bio sealer gel can only be used on toes or on fingers only over a coloured gel if the client has strong nails but never on a french or a client with weak nails ? does anyone use this as a final layer on all clients or is the above correct, im referring to nno's. thanks

I use S gel, and sealer on toes. i was advised by my bio trainer to only use sealer on hands if a clients nails are so weak that if S gel is used and the nails are bending and the gel just doesnt bend with them, if this makes sence, and if a client has quite strong nails not to use S gel.

hth

i only use sealer gel on toes because toes dont need extra strength and is easier to remove too.
s gel is harder wearing but not as flexible good idea for clients who are exposing nails to chemicals like bleach. mosquito replant isn't good also!!
i was told sealer is a good base for french to replace clear gel ???
also i only do natural nail overlays with bio find its not strong enough for tips and is a pain to keep still when sculpting.

Latest posts

Back