S2 nail art brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByShakira

Reaction score
Does anyone else have these brushes? I got mine today from Sweet Squared and tried to re-create some Balenciaga SS14 Lookbook nails but couldn't seem to get the Striper brush to stripe thin, clean lines (black & white nail). Am I doing something wrong? I used CND Shellac..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389913830.706578.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389913836.988664.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389913846.717054.jpg

Shakira x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389913761.250255.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389913761.250255.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 169
Personally, I wouldn't use the striper brush for those sort of lines it needs a very fine detailer brush. I haven't seen the brushes from CND yet, I use the crystal nails 0 short and the crystal nails Barbara 2 brushes for lines like that but I'm sure CND have something similar. You could always look them up on the crystal nails website and see if CND have the same?

Also make sure your working with hardly any product on your brush.

X

Does anyone else have these brushes? I got mine today from Sweet Squared and tried to re-create some Balenciaga SS14 Lookbook nails but couldn't seem to get the Striper brush to stripe thin, clean lines (black & white nail). Am I doing something wrong? I used CND Shellac..

View attachment 52987
View attachment 52988 View attachment 52989

Shakira x

Hi Shakira
for the black and white design i would use a dotting tool and do a marbeling effect and the orange and white i would maybe try using a small make up sponge to do the jagged edge effect then enhance the jagged line with a thin pen brush xx

Personally, I wouldn't use the striper brush for those sort of lines it needs a very fine detailer brush. I haven't seen the brushes from CND yet, I use the crystal nails 0 short and the crystal nails Barbara 2 brushes for lines like that but I'm sure CND have something similar. You could always look them up on the crystal nails website and see if CND have the same?

Also make sure your working with hardly any product on your brush.

X

Oh they're not from CND, I just said they're from Sweet Squared.. They're Irresistible Nail Art Brushes... I'll have a look on crystal nails too and have a look at the brushes your talking about.

Latest posts

Back