S2 order still not here 12 days later.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I placed an order with sweet squared on 28th April, normally next day delivery or following day at latest.

Here we are over 12 days later and it hasn't arrived.

I phone on Wednesday and was told they had a new system, my order had definitely been received (and I received email conf) and would be despatched asap.

Disappointed its still not here, I am now right out of smoothing gel and jumping up and down just a little bit. :irked:

Anyone else not got their order?

Sorry, no. In the last couple of weeks I have placed two separate orders and they both turned up within 2 working days. I'd give them a ring, sounds like a glitch to me. I have never had to wait longer than a couple of days.

I placed my first order with them on Thursday, due to be delivered Monday according to the courier, what does it say on your tracking info? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Blossom, I ordered this Monday (bank holiday) and it arrived wed, something sounds a bit weird to me :(

Karaxxx

I usually phone up and place the order and actually talk to someone, this is the first time I have done the whole thing online. Apart from ringing up to chase it, that is. And I was offered no apology and just told it would be with me as soon as.

Did you guys order online? Or phone order? x

I've never checked my tracking info, so am I doing this right? I've logged into S2 and am looking at the orders. There is no tracking number.

I have an email from them saying my order has been fulfilled (Thurs). Yet still not here. You would think it would have arrived Friday or Saturday.

If I was out when they tried to deliver, would they have left it with a neighbour? And if so would they have left me a note? I've had nothing.

I'm sure its normally signed for too, they wouldn't just leave it in the drive or something surely? Starting to get a bit concerned now.

Last edited:
I've ordered online, but can't be sure it will arrive on time till Monday. Ring again and ask to speak to someone else X

Are they there at the weekend does anybody know?

Ah no o my Monday to Friday :( send an email and I'm sure someone will get back to you first thing Monday morning, I've always had a fast response when I've emailed about registration X

on my orders once it has been 'fulfilled' I then receive an email from Interlink to say they have received the parcel and they include the tracking information at that point. I can then track the driver and it tells me I'm delivery number 3 out of 45 for example and gives an hour slot for delivery.
Sounds like maybe it's not with the courier yet....have you checked your spam email folder just in case the courier has emailed but it's gone in there instead?

on my orders once it has been 'fulfilled' I then receive an email from Interlink to say they have received the parcel and they include the tracking information at that point. I can then track the driver and it tells me I'm delivery number 3 out of 45 for example and gives an hour slot for delivery.
Sounds like maybe it's not with the courier yet....have you checked your spam email folder just in case the courier has emailed but it's gone in there instead?

nothing in my spam either but thank you :)

I will email in a minute then, fingers crossed for monday. I have NEVER had problems before, must be an unlucky blip. The joy of a new system.:cry:

I had something similar this week.
I placed an order, received the usual confirmation mail but no dispatch or interlink one. After 3 days I called s2 and they chased it while I was on the phone. It had been delivered and in my shed but no card had been posted to say this.
Do you have anywhere that a parcel may have been left?
Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me! I am very disappointed that my order didn't arrive on time. I ordered on Tuesday and phoned them on Thursday morning as I had no dispatch confirmation. All they told me is that there was an error. I was offered an apology. I hope it won't happen again.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

We have recently invested substantially into our distribution infrastructure. Part of that investment has been a new Warehouse Management System and Voice Picking system. The rollout has been far more rocky than we were hoping for, but we believe we're through the worst of it and that our service levels should be getting better. In fact we should start to see the massive investment pay off and you should start to see even better service levels than before.

If you have not recieved your order within 2 business days, there is an issue... Get on to the phone to us ASAP (next working day) so we can investigate it and more importantly get your order to you!

We have recently invested substantially into our distribution infrastructure. Part of that investment has been a new Warehouse Management System and Voice Picking system. The rollout has been far more rocky than we were hoping for, but we believe we're through the worst of it and that our service levels should be getting better. In fact we should start to see the massive investment pay off and you should start to see even better service levels than before.

If you have not recieved your order within 2 business days, there is an issue... Get on to the phone to us ASAP (next working day) so we can investigate it and more importantly get your order to you!

Will you still be using interlink to deliver? I love that you can track almost to the minute that it will be arriving. Mine was only strange that I did not get the email to say it's been dispatched. Also was a little naughty that no card was delivered to say where it had been left (it had been in the shed overnight)
Vicki xx

I contacted s2 this week to enquire about shellac and brisa, and other CND products. I was thinking of changing to them because of the brand power. I can honestly say that I have never encountered such a blatant stand offish attitude in my life. Complete incompetence on product knowledge. And absolutely no interest in my custom what so ever.

I understand that we all have off days, but I for one will not be buying from a company that couldn't give a hoot when being asked simple questions.

I assume that this is not normal practice of S2.

I contacted s2 this week to enquire about shellac and brisa, and other CND products. I was thinking of changing to them because of the brand power. I can honestly say that I have never encountered such a blatant stand offish attitude in my life. Complete incompetence on product knowledge. And absolutely no interest in my custom what so ever.

I understand that we all have off days, but I for one will not be buying from a company that couldn't give a hoot when being asked simple questions.

This is absolutely NOT S2. They are the most helpful people you could ask for and I've never encountered a problem that they did not bend over backwards to help (even when not their fault as my previous post)
Did you get a name? Maybe send a PM to mr or mrs geek.

I hope you give them another chance they are worth it
Vicki x

Hun, if you got a fulfilled email then at the bottom should be the tracking number which you can pop into the interlink site, maybe try that for info.

Also I've used sweet squared for a couple of years and can say I've not had a problem, so def think that's odd.

I can honestly say that there isn't a single person at S2 who wouldn't be happy to hear this. We take an insane amount of pride in doing everything we can to deliver the best service possible.

Am gutted to hear that you didn't have a great experience. Someone having a bad day doesn't cut it (and is fortunately a rare occurrence). PM me your details so we can take another shot :)

I can honestly say that there isn't a single person at S2 who wouldn't be happy to hear this. We take an insane amount of pride in doing everything we can to deliver the best service possible.

Am gutted to hear that you didn't have a great experience. Someone having a bad day doesn't cut it (and is fortunately a rare occurrence). PM me your details so we can take another shot :)

Thankyou so much for your reply and I do understand that not everyone that works at S2 is a qualified tech. But basic terminology regarding nail techniques I would expect to be understood. Thankyou for taking the time and professionalism regarding my rant. However I think I will stay with my current brand as they really do go that extra mile.

Hun, if you got a fulfilled email then at the bottom should be the tracking number which you can pop into the interlink site, maybe try that for info.

Also I've used sweet squared for a couple of years and can say I've not had a problem, so def think that's odd.

hi Maz, thats what i thought, but when i log on it gives me an order number but no tracking number, that bit's blank. So that suggests it's not with the courier yet perhaps?

Bit puzzling.

Latest posts

Back