Saddest day today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou09

Reaction score
The saddest day of my life & the biggest loss to my our Big Boy R.I.P Rio the Rottweiler. Had to be put to sleep tonight :-( The house is so empty without you. R.I.P Big Lad . xx
agavumy8.jpg

Awwww big hugs!

My dog is my baby id be devastated.

Lots of love xxxxxx

He's gone to heaven xxxx

Oh I am so sorry :cry: x

Oh no so so sorry to hear :-(( x

Awwvim sorry, cant imagine if my little dog goes, too sad :(

So sorry to hear that! :( He is gorgeous! xx

Hugs to you xxxxx

Thank you everybody. My other half had a tattoo done last week of him on his chest a fitting tribute!!
dega3y2y.jpg

I am so sad for you and I have been through this myself. Our babies are only with us for a very short time and when the time comes for them to leave us it is heart breaking. Just remember you gave it a comfortable home and all the love in the world and that made your baby happy. Take comfort from the fact that nothing can hurt your precious darling now! My heart is with you so much xxx

Aw :'(

Big hug!

Ow Poor You.. :( So Sorry To Hear This!! I Dont Have A Dog But Have 2 Bunnies And 2 Cats.. There My Babies.. Id Be Devestated!!

Oh sad, sad shame. Bless your soul. He will be happy with no sadness where he is. X time slowly help the grief. Lots of hugs your way x

Aww Bless. Love and hugs to you. :hug: He will be wagging his tail while he looks down at you from heaven.

Aahhh sorry to hear that. Lots of live to you, i have a four legged baby too and cant imagine life without him. Its crazy how we really to consider them our babies. Xxxxx

Ooo and i love the tattoo!! Xx

Sorry to read this ((hugs)) i hate the thought of my two not being with us. He will always be with you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

So very sorry for your loss, our fur kids really do hold a very special part of our lives. Hope each passing day will ease your pain, couldn't imagine.:sad:

Latest posts

Back