Saddle stool or kneeling stool?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed many times but I am wondering what are the main differences between the two (apart from the cost) the saddle stools seem to be alot more exspensive while there is a kneeling stool in Argos for £39.99 at the mo.
Has anyone used both and which did you prefer and why?
Looking at the kneeling stool it looks quite restrictive having to have your knees on the rest? while the saddle stools look like you have a bit more freedom to move around/get up etc?
I just don't know???:rolleyes:

I need to get something as my back is starting to really ache:irked:

Thanks for any advice

I've tried both and I have to say I love my kneeling stool. It kept my back in the perfect position for nails.:green:
If I was looking for a stool to do facials or hairdressing I'd choose a saddle stool as it's a bit more maneuverable.

Well in the end I settled for the kneeling stool it's a good price, matches my mani table and I thought I could somehow use it for when I do toe nail art??

Oh and it's comfy too!:lol:

I've had both ...

I prefer my saddle stool.......much more comfortable ......

With the kneeling one .........I kept running into my clients feet trying to get closer to the table :eek:

I'm glad this thread is here as im thinking of buying a stool.. and couldnt decide what would be best for me.. The kneeling stool feels better as it kept my back straight.. but the saddle was more versatile throughout the treatment room.. Does anyone find they tend to hunch in the sadlle stools.. as this is my only concern.. im very long through the middle and find myself nose to foot sometimes!!:green:

I'm glad this thread is here as im thinking of buying a stool.. and couldnt decide what would be best for me.. The kneeling stool feels better as it kept my back straight.. but the saddle was more versatile throughout the treatment room.. Does anyone find they tend to hunch in the sadlle stools.. as this is my only concern.. im very long through the middle and find myself nose to foot sometimes!!:green:

I'm quite long in the middle as well......I did have my hubby "lift" my table so that my chair could be at the lowest level and still be at a workable height.......now my clients just have to move their chair up or down to fit them.......

I'm quite long in the middle as well......I did have my hubby "lift" my table so that my chair could be at the lowest level and still be at a workable height.......now my clients just have to move their chair up or down to fit them.......

This is exactly what i need to do.. but i have to get a movable chair for my clients first i think.. 'else i will Dwarf them!

Latest posts

Back