Saint Lucia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jem02

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I was just wondering if any of you have been to Saint Lucia and have recommendations for a hotel.

We are going for our honeymoon and the hotel we booked has just told us they are closed during our planned trip!!

Thank you x

It's a lovely place! I went and stayed in coconut bay spa and resort and I couldn't fault it. A friend of mine got married out there and 40 of us went!

It's the closest to the airport, although the beach wasn't great. The staff were fantastic. It really depends what you want out of the experience. If I went again I'd probably look to stay the other side of the island.

I went on my honeymoon to Mexico Rivera maya, and stayed at secret silver sands... Was out of this world!! Can hugely recommend there if you are open to suggestions! Much more luxurious than were we stayed in St Lucia

Xx

We stayed at sandals la toc for our honeymoon and it was the holiday of a lifetime! Sea was a little rough at times but nothing compared to the English sea!! Now saving up for our next sandals holiday lol. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422909248.495876.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422909284.752884.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422909311.640219.jpg

Thanks ladies x
We already have our flights booked to St lucia as it is just the hotel that cancelled on us.
I agree though Mexico is beautiful we stayed in Riviera Maya last year x

Will have a look at the Sandals resort it looks lovely thank you x

Bay gardens in Rodney Bay

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

We stayed at East Winds Inn, at the North of the island. They upgraded us because it was our honeymoon for free, we had a champagne dinner in a secluded hut one night, and the place was just lovely overall. It was quite small, only 30 rooms, so if you don't want it to be hectic then that's great. The security staff knew you by name. Food was immense. And it was all inclusive. I wish I could go back...

Where did everyone fly from?? Having trouble finding flights from Manchester

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Heathrow. It was a good excuse to have a first class train journey, a night in a hotel, and reduce the crazy early start for getting to the airport (but we are from Plymouth, so everything is a long way).
I don't know if you've seen the episode in Friends where Monica and Chandler mention about it being their honeymoon like the couple in front did, but they didn't get an upgrade... I was trying to hint massively to my husband about mentioning it but he just didn't. The couple in front of us got an upgrade and complimentary stuff at the Hilton.

Latest posts

Back