Saks training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz19k

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was just wondering what ur thought are on the saks fast track courses or would u recommend s college course thanks x

Please does any one have any info or experience of these course your help would b gratefully appreciated xxx

Vidal Sassoon is better

Hi,

I did the saks course, it was the first course in wales and it was great as we learnt soo much and all felt confident leaving, I went for a job and got taken on as a senior stylist straight away.
However they did promise a lot of things and didn't deliver half of what they said, I put this down to teething problems with being the first group in wales.
I have since been back to get my file and things seem to have sorted themselves out now, the place seems to be running a lot better and under new management.

Hi

I did the fasttrack course at the london academy. It was expensive £9000 but I dont regret it. This course is fine if you really make the most of it ( there were far too many students taking way too much time off) After 10 weeks you work on clients, one or two a day depending on how many turn up. I do reccomend this course but you really need to put the effort in and do as many clients as you can.

Hi

I did the fasttrack course at the london academy. It was expensive £9000 but I dont regret it. This course is fine if you really make the most of it ( there were far too many students taking way too much time off) After 10 weeks you work on clients, one or two a day depending on how many turn up. I do reccomend this course but you really need to put the effort in and do as many clients as you can.

I would love to do the saks course but £9000 is so much money??! :( x

I think its gone up to £10 000 now! but I payed by interest free installments over about 10 months. It might be cheaper if you do the evening course x

Latest posts

Back