Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that not public price? Or you logged in for trade? It's disgusting... I despise them x

Its trade just cant belive the price diffrence x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm mobile and student as you all know So I don't charge as much as you guys do and I spent way 2 much on bleaches do you guys know any GOOD decent bleach that aren't so expensive? Have any of u used ion bleach? It's a good price for 800g

Indola or scharcoff rubbish at da spelling lol salons direct good prices x

Sallys and Salon Services are so expensive simply because of the massive overhead they have. They recently opened their 4000th store!!!

They purchase in high quantities and work off very high margins, probably around 300-400%!

Ahh well that makes sense sent to buy indola and they said xx pound i said you sure thats a trade prive yep it was so i said id rather wait and order five pound cheaper feom some where else lol x

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigi bleach or matrix v/light

They don't those in Sally's where I live they do.....

Indola, viton dust free, ion dust free,
Freeze ice lites hi lift power lightner, And the blond me xD

Ahh well that makes sense sent to buy indola and they said 16 pound i said you sure thats a trade prive yep it was so i said id rather wait and order five pound cheaper feom some where else lol x

Do you like the indola bleach? Which one do u use. The blue or the white? Xoxox

There all crap! X

Yer that's where I get my products but it is a trade only one

Same here our trade only does product but no colour line. Love tigi hate Sally's but no other local option

I'm not a hair geek, but coming from the beauty side, the staff in Sally's are rude, untrained and the stuff is expensive.

I'm not a hair geek, but coming from the beauty side, the staff in Sally's are rude, untrained and the stuff is expensive.

Agree when u ask for help they say I'm not a hairdresser lol

Honest to god I've used everything there and didn't like one if them!

Don't they have Wella Blondor in your Sallys?

Don't they have Wella Blondor in your Sallys?

Yeah but I was trying To buy a cheaper one as I'm student don't wanna spend 2 much on bleach

I hate hate hate Sally's so much. There is no other wholesaler in about a 60 mile radius of where I live.

They staff are so rude and obnoxious and they get away with it cause there is no where else to go.

What online wholesalers would you recommend that don't have large minimum order spends?

Xx

Yeah but I was trying To buy a cheaper one as I'm student don't wanna spend 2 much on bleach

It's worth paying that little extra to get a better result, you're still charging for your colours anyway aren't you? Just don't try Sallys own bleach as that's rubbish! We have a HDW near me and it's a few pounds cheaper in there.

Do you like the indola bleach? Which one do u use. The blue or the white? Xoxox

I liked it better than wella i fpund it didnt expand as much in the bowl etc and lifted good and the blue i used x

It's worth paying that little extra to get a better result, you're still charging for your colours anyway aren't you? Just don't try Sallys own bleach as that's rubbish! We have a HDW near me and it's a few pounds cheaper in there.

Sallys on bleach is would you brlive more expensive than indola or scharvoff at salons direct and thats including both before vat

The only place To buy it near me is Sally's ill try somewhere in reading ;)

Latest posts

Back