Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree sallys are a total rip off!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I agree sallys are a total rip off!xxx

Well im not shopping there i refuse to now lol a pound diffrence is fine but 4pound diffrence is a joke even the no vat day wouldnt make the diffrence in that x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Agree when u ask for help they say I'm not a hairdresser lol

Your expected to know what your doing before you buy it.
I wish more Sally's would say "I don't know I'm not a hairdresser" to people asking questions on what to use. They aren't hairdressers so should not be giving advice. Shame is they all too often give advice xoxo

Your expected to know what your doing before you buy it.
I wish more Sally's would say "I don't know I'm not a hairdresser" to people asking questions on what to use. They aren't hairdressers so should not be giving advice. Shame is they all too often give advice xoxo

Yep they do there was a women on phone once who rang store must of been given advice and her hair went wrong and she was saying she was going to sue tge women who advived her if her hair falls out lol and what annoys me is i go to but hair colours and they ask if i want help lol oh well i told the women what i thought if there prices just going to try avoid the place lol xx

I use a site called Swysh.co.uk and they don't have vat on anything and the prices are reasonable. Now I don't visit Sally's any more!

I heard of a girl who went to Sally's with platinum hair, asked for an ash tone, was given 5/19 in color fresh! You can imagine the results!

I use a site called Swysh.co.uk and they don't have vat on anything and the prices are reasonable. Now I don't visit Sally's any more!

Oo think i will have a look at that ive never heard of it c

They are cheaper than direct from suppliers for me! If they don't stock what you use, ask them because I know they are doing new suppliers soon. X

They are cheaper than direct from suppliers for me! If they don't stock what you use, ask them because I know they are doing new suppliers soon. X

That's awful! Nowhere does Togi cheaper than I get it x

I've sent an email to my rep and have told them they need to sort it out. But I'm not holding it much hope.

I've sent an email to my rep and have told them they need to sort it out. But I'm not holding it much hope.

One salon I used to be in had £800 every 3 weeks and no discount!

Yea ive had a look colour price is good but only had 2 types of bleach online x

I'm not as much as that but I am a lot considering I'm a pretty much one man band. I get discount but I think it's a fairly standard one and the fact that there is more than one place I can get it cheaper is just not right. I'm 20% cheaper to get it from Swysh.

Thanks for recommending us Kimberley!

and thanks to you guys who have checked out our site! We're a relatively new company and our website actually only went live about 3 weeks ago. Its still being updated as we have around 10,000+ products to add on there.

We do have other brands of bleach which will be added asap, however if you would like an email address to get in touch with us to ask about anything you require please send me a pm.

I hope this doesn't infringe forum policy, if it does please remove the post :)

Ive never had any problem with Sally's! All the staff in my area are very nice and helpful!! They stock wella tigi loreal and cheaper brands rusk ion xp etc! For price wise some things are expensive but If your stocking up they do great deals on bulk buy on tubes of colours! The more u buy the cheaper u get per tube!! I would like a cheaper place for things but Sally's in only in my area! I buy peroxide a n foils etc online as find them cheaper but for bulk buying tubes, its a big thumbs up xx

Thanks for recommending us Kimberley!

and thanks to you guys who have checked out our site! We're a relatively new company and our website actually only went live about 3 weeks ago. Its still being updated as we have around 10,000+ products to add on there.

We do have other brands of bleach which will be added asap, however if you would like an email address to get in touch with us to ask about anything you require please send me a pm.

I hope this doesn't infringe forum policy, if it does please remove the post :)

Please could you pm it please and let me know ranges if bleach i can order and prices :)

Well im not shopping there i refuse to now lol a pound diffrence is fine but 4pound diffrence is a joke even the no vat day wouldnt make the diffrence in that x

I know I've only ever bought from them a few times and once I noticed the huge price difference I stopped!!!xxx

Seen a few bits of tigi in tk Maxx's home shop home sense. And... There's current lines. Am going to email tigi tomorrow! Xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354480262.451803.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354480262.451803.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 111
Seen a few bits of tigi in tk Maxx's home shop home sense. And... There's current lines. Am going to email tigi tomorrow! Xoxo

Was this supposed to be in the tigi thread at b n m lol, but i agree they should not let thsm be sold like thiz old or new stock xx

Was this supposed to be in the tigi thread at b n m lol, but i agree they should not let thsm be sold like thiz old or new stock xx

Need to find it, but as this is about places selling pro stock to public thought I would add it. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back