Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive used HDW a couple of times,they have a website and have been pretty quick on delivery each time. prices seem pretty good too!!

Need to find it, but as this is about places selling pro stock to public thought I would add it. Xoxo

Ahh yes falls under the right categorary just dthought id check you didnt do it by mistake :) xc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Seen a few bits of tigi in tk Maxx's home shop home sense. And... There's current lines. Am going to email tigi tomorrow! Xoxo

Let me know what response you get x

Best bleach is l'oreal platinium but its really expensive. Problem we have is we are only allowed to order boxes of six from l'oreal! But it's more expensive to buy an individual from Sally's :(

Best bleach is l'oreal platinium but its really expensive. Problem we have is we are only allowed to order boxes of six from l'oreal! But it's more expensive to buy an individual from Sally's :(

Oh I hate the 6 rule :( x

I've used the "Quick Blue" bleach from Sallys & actually liked it...but now i use the Wella Blondor..

I've used the "Quick Blue" bleach from Sallys & actually liked it...but now i use the Wella Blondor..

I fond wella blonder expands in the bowl in a matter of mimutes i hate it does any one else find this? And does not seem to lift as clean compared indola wjich ive tried also as for sallys own bleach i found it pants going to try swartscoph next never knoe how to spell it lol x

I fond wella blonder expands in the bowl in a matter of mimutes i hate it does any one else find this? And does not seem to lift as clean compared indola wjich ive tried also as for sallys own bleach i found it pants going to try swartscoph next never knoe how to spell it lol x

The granules are nice, apparently coconut scented... Didn't get that smell! But I found wella bleach is very warm after lifting, mine was always canary yellow! X

The granules are nice, apparently coconut scented... Didn't get that smell! But I found wella bleach is very warm after lifting, mine was always canary yellow! X

Yea i noticed that to i thought its because the bleach expands so quickly then seems to dry up and stop lifting in highlights and like you said goes yellow, like i said found indola good but just going to try a few so then i know which is best for me oh and not shop from sallys lol x

Thiago, Indola lightening powder is fab (I get the blue one) it lifts really well - I do lots of blonde clients and have never had a problem using it.

Blue, I popped Into my other local wholesalers the other week (Adel's) and they have just got all the tigi copyright in!

I much prefer Adel's to Sally's, the staff at Sally's don't have a clue about how most of their products work and every time I have been there has been young girls armed with 12% peroxide and sachets of bleach, then they ask the lasy on the till how to use it! lol leave them to it I say, I never go in there unless Adel's is shut (they are right next door to each other) x

I agree about wella blondor, it's like tile grout lol I remember having to keep adding more peroxide as it was so thick! x

I agree about wella blondor, it's like tile grout lol I remember having to keep adding more peroxide as it was so thick! x

Yea thats what i had to do it was stupid and until i tried indola i thought all bleach was like that lol x

Latest posts

Back