salon colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

I've desided to repaint my home salon a colour from the Dulux rang it's called cookie dough it's love brown colour.

What colour is salon?

Any pictures would be very grateful.:hug:

Many Thanks!

Hi All!

I've desided to repaint my home salon a colour from the Dulux rang it's called cookie dough it's love brown colour.

What colour is salon?

Any pictures would be very grateful.:hug:

Many Thanks!

Hiya isnt it a lovely colour I have this on one wall in my living room love it! You will have to show us some pics when its done xx

i bought a tester pot of cookie dough yesterday for my boyfriend's room!! altho we love the colour it's a bit too dark for the room - especially when he's having a dark brown feature wall!! we don't know what colour to go for now tho :( !!!

Hiya isnt it a lovely colour I have this on one wall in my living room love it! You will have to show us some pics when its done xx
I bought a tester pot today so haven't tried it yet,the colour duse looks great though.Would it be to dark to do the hollew room in it,also if so what other brown could i use with it?

Any Help would be graet!:hug:

Many Thanks!

I bought a tester pot today so haven't tried it yet,the colour duse looks great though.Would it be to dark to do the hollew room in it,also if so what other brown could i use with it?

Any Help would be graet!:hug:

Many Thanks!

a lighter one? then it wont be dark?

I bought a tester pot today so haven't tried it yet, the colour does look great though.
Would it be to dark to do the whole room in it, also if so what other brown could i use with it?
You could do one wall in Cookie Dough and tone the room down with a softer colour like beige or cream on the other 3 walls, if it's a small room then it will look even smaller with a dark coloured paint.

Dulux have a room planner on their website, you choose a room.. and then paint them virtually with their selection of colours... to give you an idea.

You could do one wall in Cookie Dough and tone the room down with a softer colour like beige or cream on the other 3 walls, if it's a small room then it will look even smaller with a dark coloured paint.

I agree with sandi, we have one wall with the fireplace on in the cookie dough then the rest of the walls in magnolia, as I think it would have been too dark all in the cookie dough as it is a dark colour.
HTH x

ooh thats a great idea and i'm sure it will look lovely :green:

all this talk of cookie dough is making me hungry

xxxxxxxx

My room is a dark chocolate brown with suede effect touch to it can't remember the company have the pot some where , the other 3 walls are white ,feature silver mirror on the brown wall so it breaks it up and makes the room seem bigger. Lime green and silver as accent colours i really like it and can change the accent colours for something different.

Morning All!

Thank you for your lovely replies,do any of you have any pictures as it would be great to see some.

Thanks again for the replies so fare.:hug:

on the link i put up you can decorate a virtual room to see what it looks like - about the closest you will get to seeing what those colours looks like cos i think your chances of another geek having those exact colours are limited.

Have a play about on the dulux page.... see what u think HTH xx

on the link i put up you can decorate a virtual room to see what it looks like - about the closest you will get to seeing what those colours looks like cos i think your chances of another geek having those exact colours are limited.

Have a play about on the dulux page.... see what u think HTH xx

I think that's a great idea Rach, I just fancy doing it for fun!!

Good luck Sarah with your choices and don't forget we would love to see the finished result!!

Teri x :hug:

if anyone can tell me how to post a pic on here i will of my boyfriends room that was painted today. We used bitter chocolate 2 and soft maplewood 5 and looks really lovely!!

just did my salon over xmas ive got dulux sand on 3 walls and truffle on the other...looks nice
the cookie looks a nice colour :)

Hi All!

Thank you sooooo much for all your kind advice about this colour etc i'm very grateful indeed,having read your advice has made me think maybe it's going to be a little dark for the hollow room as it's rather small in size.

Thanks Again!
:hug::hug:

Great response Sarah, good luck with your room. Maybe save the cookie dough for just one accent wall as it's such a fab colour.:hug:

Hi All!

I had another look at the dulux paint booklet and desided to get a tester of Totally Nutmeg,just got back from town and B&Q with the tester colour of Totally Nutmeg it's a lote paler than cookie dough so I can add chocolate etc things to it when the room is painted.

Latest posts

Back