Salon design inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm putting together my business plan and have to calculate my start up costs etc so I started looking at how much it would be for decoration, design etc...

Problem is - I cannot decide what the heck to do!!!

I know this might be a tad cheeky :) but if anyone has pics of their salon / beauty rooms and are willing to share them it would be great to see different designs, colours, layouts and storage uses etc...

Apologies to those who think its cheeky

Thanks to those who post

Hugs, Debs
XxXxXxXxX

click on my sig and it will take you to my site, where there are pics of my salon.

i have my pics in my album xx

I have a couple of pictures in my albums also. I chose my colour scheme to complement my products (Decleor), and so am mainly a light yellow colour with burnt orange & chocolate brown to bring in some warmth.

Thanks guys,

They are all beautiful!

xXxXxXxXxXx

hi-mine is on facebook under
Angelina's Hair & Beauty

i bought most of my stuff from ebay. you really don't have to spend a fortune on fittings. i bought my styling stations for £25 each and then spent £5 on silver paint to jazz them up and everyone comments on them! i only have pics of the salon and spray room at the moment but i have 6 working rooms and will add more pics soon.

angelina

I have pictures of my salon n my website too. Link below...

I have pictures of my salon n my website too. Link below...

Your salon is gorgeous. Really nice.

Thank you guys for this (although I'm slightly more confused now!)

I have pic's of mine in my profile too. I went for the shabby chic boudoir look in pale sage green (my fav colour!)

What do the other salons in your area look like? Can you offer something different? Your going to be in it all day so it has to be something appealing to you!

xx

Your salon is like your room at home. Except that your salon is a reflection of your "professional" persona. It doesn't have to break the bank. It needs to be clean. Then, whenever I add or change anything, I pretend to be a client. Sit in every chair, try everything my client will experience. The music you choose, the scene they will see while getting their service, the refreshments you offer, etc. Don't forget attention to the you the pro. Even after all that you may find that there are things that aren't working and if you haven't overspent to begin with you can change those things without feeling like you are throwing away the money you just spent. Good luck and congratulations on smart business sense for writing a business plan.

ive got pictures on my profile have a look xx

Latest posts

Back