Salon experiment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
I work mobile now so don't get to bounce ideas of other stylists (which is why I love salon geek).
But I was wandering as a way of seeing how different stylists interpret different cuts/ideas etc. Maybe if you could get a block and give 2 stylists or even trainees 1/2 a side each give them the same info I.e clients lifestyle, hair growth pattern, hair type etc what cut each stylist would recommend. Or give them a graduated bob etc see how different stylists personalise each cut

I work mobile now so don't get to bounce ideas of other stylists (which is why I love salon geek).
But I was wandering as a way of seeing how different stylists interpret different cuts/ideas etc. Maybe if you could get a block and give 2 stylists or even trainees 1/2 a side each give them the same info I.e clients lifestyle, hair growth pattern, hair type etc what cut each stylist would recommend. Or give them a graduated bob etc see how different stylists personalise each cut

It would be wildly different! I think every stylist would interpret the brief differently. There are so many versions of a grad bob, that the poor client (dolly) would look rather lopsided!

Kittens, Bunnies and Puppies

Latest posts

Back