Salon International 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easydry

Reaction score
Who's going to Salon International this year?
What do you most look forward to at the show?
:D

Meeeeee I love the ghd, Paul Mitchell and toni&guy stands :) x

Me too, first time going! How is it?
Looking forward to the Avante Garde in particular and i'm I might treat my self to some new equipment!
P.s Random.. is there a bar there ? Hehe x

There's loads of bars outside the event the avante garde stuff is amazing. You'll love it I go every year x

I have never been is it good can u buy scissors brushes ect.... what is there and when is it

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

me me me me me me me me me!!!!!! :)

Yeap i cant wait haven"t been for years!!

Quick question. I was gonna go with my salon but I'm leaving so can't anymore. I still sooo want to go but one of my workmates said you can't buy tickets unless you own a salon or have proof of your qualification? I am training with a city and guilds recognised salon that give an nvq 2 at the end of it. Anyone? I really want to go :'( x

Quick question. I was gonna go with my salon but I'm leaving so can't anymore. I still sooo want to go but one of my workmates said you can't buy tickets unless you own a salon or have proof of your qualification? I am training with a city and guilds recognised salon that give an nvq 2 at the end of it. Anyone? I really want to go :'( x

Sorry just to clarify I am leaving where I am and moving on to another salon where I will be train this next week lol x

I'm going. not been for a few years so am proper excited. You don't have to show your certificates to buy tickets. Well i don't think so anyway!

Anyone can go I took a friend and my partner a few years ago. X

I have never been is it good can u buy scissors brushes ect.... what is there and when is it

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

You can buy anything you can imagine from salon furniture right down to sectioning grips to salon franchises !!!!

There will be so much that i will want to buy that i think i am going to have to sell a child first! :D

There will be so much that i will want to buy that i think i am going to have to sell a child first! :D

Haha i like that idea !!

I'm going on the Monday!!xx

I'm going! First time....missed out previously due to work! Might treat myself to some new scissors. Xx

I'm going! First time....missed out previously due to work! Might treat myself to some new scissors. Xx

It's the best place to buy new scissors as you can try them all for size before you buy. Plus ALL the scissor companies are there.:biggrin:

It will be my third time I go specifically to see the hair extension brands

Wow - it's great to hear that so many people are going and are looking forward to it. I love the show - there is always such a good buzz about it.

It's also great because you can try things or see product demos before you buy. But I would suggest getting there early in the day as it gets really hectic later on in the day.

You can buy tickets online. There is a student / college day on Monday as far as I am aware? Some companies are also running competitions on Facebook and Twitter to give away free tickets.

In answer to someones question - there is a bar there and a few good bars & restaurants in the area.

Easydry will be there at stand J130 if any customers want to come and meet us or if you haven't used us before and want to try the products.

I'm going Sunday! Can't wait need so much, it's my first time! Do u know if u can buy Brazilian blowdry or global keratin from there?!? Running low lol xx

Latest posts

Back