Salon Locator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelliesnails

Reaction score
Just an Idea!! Why doesn't CND/Sweet Square use a salon locator? For those who do Minx, CND Enhancements, Dashing Divas, Shellac etc. Then the general public can view this information and call a salon in their area?

We have accounts which allows us/restricts us buying products so would this information then make it possible to generate the lists?

I've always thought this would be a nice idea

We have this in Ireland.... it's brilliant!! :D

Yeah I would be!!

It would be reasonably straightforward to do. You'd need to get the map co-ordinates for each salon (which is possible to do quite easily using the Google Maps API), then you'd be able to work out the distance using a bit of trigonometry based on the map co-ordinates for a client's postcode.

I already do something similar on Salon Guinea Pig.

The problem with salon locators as I have found is that it is really difficult to keep them up to date.

I was looking for a particular therapist in my area and I looked on the companies website salon locator and when I called the person, she said she didnt use that brand any longer.

This IMO makes these online salon locators worse than useless.

I know that if you call S2 they can give you that information on the phone.

Latest posts

Back