Salon Services roller wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joygirl

Reaction score
I thought i would compliment this wax on the forum as i have used it today and its brilliant. I had a last minute appointment for leg wax and i hate to pot and spatula on ladies arms and legs i just use the roller wax. I was all out of my usual depileve bronze and just went to Sally's looking for options by hive but it came in a pack of 6 then you had to buy the heads just was not cost effective for 1 quick wax. So i bought Salon services Sally's own brand for much less than options it was a pack of 3 i left and prayed heavily that it would be good. Went back to work heated it very well tried it on a colleague and was impressed. Did my client and she was amazed i kept my amazement to myself its just fantastic. I've looked online i cannot see it so will go back to the store on the next vat free day and stock up. It spreaded on thinly and evenly removed everything even on the knees and toes. I looked for fault but could not find it. Much cheaper than Depileve Lycon or PR i am utterly impressed and my profit margains will increase. Win win i say

The salon system roller wax is very nice too

So pleased to read these reviews I've just bought the salon services roller kit and haven't yet tried it. Feel much better about it now.

Latest posts

Back