Salonlite - anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ian. Is the iPhone version out yet? Or a release date? Xoxo

Hi Ian. Is the iPhone version out yet? Or a release date? Xoxo

There's no specific date yet, but as far as I'm being told, it's pretty much ready, we're just testing it out to make sure it works nice and smoothly before submitting it to the App store.

In the meantime, if you're using an iPhone, just go to m.salonlite.com in Safari - it works exactly the same as the app will, and you can add it to your home screen from there.

I love it!! I've been using it a month now and it does everything I need at the moment! The only thing id change is, as someone else said, cut & colour appointments. They have to be booked separately, other than it automatically putting it in when u book a colour but other that that its brill!!

I would love to start using salon lite but my Internet connection is not the best at my salon, forever losing signal, I think it would be frustrating not being able to make appts etc :-(

I would love to start using salon lite but my Internet connection is not the best at my salon, forever losing signal, I think it would be frustrating not being able to make appts etc :-(

That's a shame - but maybe a good excuse to ask Santa for an iPad with 3g capabilities :)

I love it!! I've been using it a month now and it does everything I need at the moment! The only thing id change is, as someone else said, cut & colour appointments. They have to be booked separately, other than it automatically putting it in when u book a colour but other that that its brill!!

I started to use it and stopped due to the fact of booking colour cut and blow dry appointments.

There's no specific date yet, but as far as I'm being told, it's pretty much ready, we're just testing it out to make sure it works nice and smoothly before submitting it to the App store.

In the meantime, if you're using an iPhone, just go to m.salonlite.com in Safari - it works exactly the same as the app will, and you can add it to your home screen from there.

It just asks for user name and password. I don't have an account xoxo

It just asks for user name and password. I don't have an account xoxo

If you've got your Salonlite account set up, it's just your usual username (the email address you signed up with) and password, same ones as you use for the main site. Quite a few people are using it already by the looks of things, and they seem pretty happy with the result :)

If you've got your Salonlite account set up, it's just your usual username (the email address you signed up with) and password, same ones as you use for the main site. Quite a few people are using it already by the looks of things, and they seem pretty happy with the result :)

The only electronic booking I have used is ovatu, I don't have an account with salonlitexoxo

The only electronic booking I have used is ovatu, I don't have an account with salonlitexoxo

Ah, I see! Well, if you fancy trying out a genuinely free (of both cost and restrictions) system, then feel free to sign up for Salonlite and give it a try ;)

I tried Salonlite but our internet is so poor, I kept losing it - drove me mad. I now use Salon Iris which has been fantastic - you can do everything I can think of on it, and the texts are so cheap I use them for promos quite a lot - fab!

I tried Salonlite but our internet is so poor, I kept losing it - drove me mad. I now use Salon Iris which has been fantastic - you can do everything I can think of on it, and the texts are so cheap I use them for promos quite a lot - fab!

Sadly the one thing out of our control (although with the way things are going, it's really a rarity these days not to have some sort of connection, fortunately!).. but we do have desktop products like Premier Spa and Premier Style, which you don't specifically need an internet connection to use.

Can this be used on the kindle fire?
Does anyone know when the app is going to come out?

I've just had an iPad mini for Xmas, this sounds great. Is it good for mobile nail techs .

The phone app is out now has been for a few months x

It depends on what it runs on if its android then I think that's been out a while where as there's apps for iPad but not iPhone yet

I've searched and searched but I can't find it and when I go to the website it just says to bookmark it on your phone's browser and use the mobile web version. I've looked for it on my tablet too, with no avail :(

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I have am using my samsung galaxy and can't find it x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

It says the app is pending for android and apple.

I've had the app on my android phone for a couple of months now, it does say it can be used for iphones as well x

Latest posts

Back