Salonlite question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Ive signed up for Salonlite this evening (hence me working so late) and I love it so far!

I was wondering if someone may be able to help as I dont think anyone at salonlite is rightly in till Tuesday!

I cant seem to delete some of the treatments I only do lashes and brows (and one or two other things) but I cant seem to delete some of the treatments - Ive tried the obvious pressing delete lol and also de-selecting in the therapist part but they are not shifting! Any ideas?

Also if Im doing a opening launch offer say 10% off for each new customer how do I apply that without changing the prices in the salon prices set up etc?

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help!

You can do this as i deleted treatments and did a % off treatments.
I think you need to put ur name in and get yourself set up treatment wise when you % off you need to have the client on the system,then when they book an appointment you can do the % when you bring their name up, iw ill check this as i have salonlite to x

Thanks

Im prob being dense as I cant find out how to delete them LOL Its late I might try again tomorrow! Thanks for replying! x

I dpwnloaded this yestersay and put a clients treatemnt in wrong and cant delete it :-s xx

It can be deleted i will look for you see if i can remember how to do it lol x

Did you delete all the treatments that were pre-loaded?

When you have booked an appointment in and they have arrived, had the treatment, paid and left you click on the appointment, click on complete and you can set a discount and it calculates how much it costs in total.

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for your replies I left it half hour then went back in and I could do it! It was prob me being dense as it was quite late by then!

Thanks for the info Jemima26 thats great :)

Sorry for the delay, we were indeed closed over the Bank holiday!

Glad to see that it's been resolved, and thanks to the people who were helping out, always good to see :)

If you're still having any issues with this, please feel free to email us with the details - [email protected] (I think I've already responded to somebody from here via email this morning?)

Thanks yes I have sorted it all, Im loving it so far :)

Thank you for the reply today - I wasnt expecting a reply of Easter so thought Id ask on here :)

Thanks again for the great customer service - Im looking forward to using salonlite more and more as hopefully more bookings come my way :)

Latest posts

Back