Salonserve Manicure & Pedicure products????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Does anyone use the Salonserve manicure and pedicure products? If so, are you happy with the results that you get and how would you compare them to other brands.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Than you
Sally x

They are good value for money, I used them and never had complaints, never had problems, however I would never call them luxury products. None sented, neutral, my husband loves them.
But I love the CND products, they smell heavenly leave your skin feeling silky and pampered............. It's all down to the clients you want/have. And how you want to come accross in your market place.
Go to one of the beauty shows and take your time talking to the different suppliers, try as many products as you can, take notes:lol: and then you have a better idea of what you want.:hug:

They do different manicure and pedicure ranges at different price points. Personally my clients LOVE the Salonserve range called Sweet Sensation. Fagranced with real essential oils. Best thing is to call them and ask for the nails and beauty catalogues, as the beauty one has some ranges in as well you might find interesting. But the best advice is above, compare everyone and decide for yourself.:green:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back