SAMPLES.....From where??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileNails

Reaction score
Ok, so iv recently trained with TanTrick and love it, but iv been practising on friends and family who havent exactly been raving about it :irked:

Iv had a sample from Suntana, but iv not been taken by it.

So, just wondered if any of you geeks know of companies that readily supply samples?? Iv ordered some from Nouvatan...but keen to try others too so instead of phoning every company i thought id ask her first!! (saves the phonebill :lol:)

I will continue using Tantrick too but keen on trying others!

Also, save on opening a new thread would any of you know why a clients neck would turn green whilst being sprayed?? She had nothing on the neck area, i.e - moisturiser, deodrant, make up and no previous tan. Also, the solution is new so cant be 'off'. She had a baby 4 months ago...could it be hormonal?? Everywhere else was fine!!

Thanx!!

Hi hun,

Try Sienna x...I had samples from them! x

If you PM Jenx Im sure she will send you some samples for Vani-T :)

Hiya...

I recomend sienna x!!!

A clients neck my turn green if she still has the residue for perume, moisteriser or deodorant on her skin. Even if she has had a bath or shower before her tan, it is still possible for some of the residue to remain. Dont worry to much, it my experence the green patches have always washed off evenly xxx

Puri-tan are a good one Couture another, I love nouvatan, all three of these fade of nice and even, clients love them.
I've seen green patches from sweat, but it washed of ok and the developed tan looked just the same as normal.

Pm me your adress and I can get a sample of Puri-Tan to you to try xx

Latest posts

Back