Samples of eyelash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chadders

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me which companies send out samples of eyelash glue for semi-permanent lashes please?
I currently use flirties which is great but one of my clients has suddenly become allergic after a year of lashes :sad: I have now tried all 3 flirties glues on her and we get the same reaction. Itchy and red eyelids. (we have covered every eventuality patch testing different things i.e. primer, sealer, remover, pads on different occasions and it only happens when we apply the lash and glue)

In that case, I would say she has developed an allergy to the cyanoacrylate in the glue.
Your best bet, is to take them off and leave off for a good few months, in this time the body can 'forget' its sensitivity, then you can try again and hopefully she'll be ok.
x

I don't think the body can forget an allergy, unfortunately if she has developed an allergy to the glue then each time her skin comes in contact with the glue the reaction will be worse. Maybe your client needs to try tinting/perming or lvl lash lift if she can no longer have lash extensions.

Latest posts

Back