Samples of wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hiya

Does anyone know if I can get hold of any samples of hot wax? I've searched the forums but can only find info on samples for tanning.

I'd love to try the Euroblonde and the new Berins too and may just end up with both if I like them!

So if anyone has any directions they could point me in that would be great :green:

Thanks guys

xx

Hi Sarah,

For Perron Rigot Euroblonde samples, give Thalgo a buzz on 020 7512 0872 - tell them that either Andy or Kim advised you to ring, and they will send a sample bag of non-strip pellets for you to try.

HTHs :)

I think Perron Rigot sell sample sized bags of wax. I am not sure if Berins do. However, you can but ask.

One thing I would say though, is that a sample size of a hard wax may not give you a good example of how good it is, because the temperature and consistency are a lot harder to control with a small quantity - ideally you would be working with a full pot of hard wax and keeping it topped up. When the level of the pot drops down, the wax becomes hotter and it is much harder to regulate.

Have you used hard wax before or is this your first venture into it?

If you're just getting started, you may find this tutorial helpful:

http://www.salongeek.com/beauty-tutorials/63145-hard-wax-hints-tips.html

Last edited:
I think Perron Rigot sell sample sized bags of wax. I am not sure if Berins do. However, you can but ask.

One thing I would say though, is that a sample size of a hard wax may not give you a good example of how good it is, because the temperature and consistency are a lot harder to control with a small quantity - ideally you would be working with a full pot of hard wax and keeping it topped up. When the level of the pot drops down, the wax becomes hotter and it is much harder to regulate.

Have you used hard wax before or is this your first venture into it?

Well said Zoe took the words right out of my mouth.:hug:

At Berins we beleive that samples do not realy give the possibility of truly testing a product.

To assist those that wish to assess our product we do offer an attractive 40% discount on all "trial " orders.
Hoping this helps.

Thanks guys :)

I would expect to pay for samples although Collin and I have had a 'sample relationship' beforehand ;)

I will bear this in mind but I sooooo want to try both!

I haven't used hot wax before so Zozo, thanks for the link and the advice :hug:

xx

Latest posts

Back