samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luce

Reaction score
hi i am just starting out mobile spray tanning and wanted to try a few different products before i settled on one. This looks like its gonna prove expensive so wondered if there was any way in getting samples without going to each individual supplier? or am i just been lazy?
Also green armpits does that just wash out coz my daughter who is my first victim is a un forgiven 11 year old.... i knowits deodarant but does it come off in shower next day or does it need wiping straight away? xxx thanks lucexxxxxx

tantrick will send you samples to try,
pm collin or g5m_sh ( gemma on here)
or go to tantrick website and send them an email with your contact details on

Think your being lazy :)

You will have to contact them direct for samples and try themon your self or a mate to see which you like the best.

Green arm pits is the deodrant, it will come off when she showers, if you wipe off now you will wipe off the solution:)

figured it was lazy of me but ta for reply ad thanks for the armpit saga advice you girls have been a god send since i started on here so thanks xx

Hi Luce :)

I ordered some free samples from Couture a week last thursday and they arrived on the Saturday! It's lovely smelling and they do two 'pigmants', Romantic Glow which is the lighter one of the two, and Romantic Bronze.

Either email them or phone, if you put Couture tanning into the search engine it'll bring up the site.

HTH's

xx

Hi Lucy,
I am a area rep for Vani-t, the tanning product we do is called Liquid Sun. I can send you a sample if you like. Its fantastic, comes in 3 strengths-6,8,12%.
Pm me for more info if you like.
If you do a search on this website you can see some reviews on it.
Hope this helps.
Sarah xxx:)

Latest posts

Back