Samsung Galaxy S4 - who has one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
So the time has finally come to upgrade and i have chosen the S4 :)
Ive now had my iphone 4 for two years and im so bored of it! Bring back the 12 month contract i say! Anyway, whos got one? Has anyone had any problems with theirs? Its going to be so weird getting used to it as my OH has the S3 and i cant get to grips with it :/ xx

So the time has finally come to upgrade and i have chosen the S4 :)
Ive now had my iphone 4 for two years and im so bored of it! Bring back the 12 month contract i say! Anyway, whos got one? Has anyone had any problems with theirs? Its going to be so weird getting used to it as my OH has the S3 and i cant get to grips with it :/ xx

I was SUPPOSED to get mine last Friday! Now I'm SUPPOSED to be getting it tomorrow lol. Have you ordered one? Xxx

I stupidly let hubby talk me into getting the iPhone4 and what a mistake I made. Yeah its a good phone but I loved my S2 and missed it after changing over. I am without doubt getting the S4 when my upgrade is due. I can't wait :)

I Got rid of my iphone and have the white s4, i love it, i said the other day im quite happy to keep for a very long time, great on the internet. xx

I haven't got the s4 ive just recently bought the S3. I previously owned an I phone and would never go back. I love my s3 despite the bloody thing giving me verbal updates every 5 minutes (hit a button no idea how to cancel it lol).

I love the big screen and the camera and more than anything I love that I have the ability to make my phone in to a wifi hot spot meaning I can use my unlimited Internet access on my pc, tablet, laptop, I phone and any other phone whatever make it is. As I understand you can do this with I phones but only to ipads and apple pcs and laptops.

I really ummed and arrred over I phone 5 but so glad I went for my samsung. Id love the s4 too! But my s3 is fab too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Its arrived today and im posting on it now :) I dont like this app on android tho ):

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Mines arrived at my house today, I cant wait to get home!!!

I have an HTC desire which is rubbish, cannot wait to get my shiny new phone with its delicious big screen, haha!!

I'm using mine now. I bet I cant post pics though :(

My boyfriends wants one but you can only pre- order where i am so he has to wait.

My was suppose to be delivered today but had to take the hubby into hospital so missed it but the card said they'll try again tomorrow :)
I've always had iPhones but thought I'd give it a go I've got 14 days to change my mind.

I preorder Tuesday and was told 14 days but got a text yesterday's ago g it was being delivered .

Whoops sorry I've just been informed I have s3! Xx
I don't like the fact you can't upload pics easy as iPhone x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thair, who are you with? Mine took 2 days x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Thair, who are you with? Mine took 2 days x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
I am with t-mobile he is with O2 when we went to phones for you they said it was still only to pre - order.

I think it came out 27th april but I only called yesterday to enquire about the handset cost and plan and I ended up upgrading there and then and I received it this afternoon :) told them I wasn't going to pay £100 for the phone and I didnt have to pay a penny! Xx

Anyone found any of the apps yet? I can't find kirakira cam :( x

After trying the S2 and 3 im not a huge fan of Samsung on Android, instead i opted for the HTC One X+ which i like due to the HTC Sense UI.

It has a great camera and huge screen too. Beats audio is a nice bonus.

I think that app is only for iPhone at the min :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

There are 2 apps on andoid, 1 is called Kirakiraphotostudio and the other is dream i think. Unsure if they do what you need?

Latest posts

Back