Satin Smooth, what settings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Okay so I went ahead and purchased Satin smooth waxing kit. I was torn between that and the hive one but I felt this was more in my price range.

Anyway, upon reading the manual it says when using warm wax to put the heating tempreture to 10 then one its melted (roughly half an hour) to place it down to 1 and leave it there. We never got told how or what to do with any wax heaters when training just taught theory and practise which is probably the norm but now I'm unsure and dont want to burn any my friends or family. If it helps, I currently have the satin smooth waxes a cream one and a honey and something (can't mind off the top of my head)

So if anyone can point me in the direction of what they do with their satin smooth heater I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you :) x

I usually put the steel inner pot in, balance the tub of wax over the heater and turn it up to ten. Once all your wax is in your pot and fully heated at ten, I'd turn it down to about 5-6, and wait 20-30 minutes before using it. I tried having it at 1 and found it wasn't hot enough.

Thanks for your reply.I was planning to just empty out some wax into the steel inner pot rather than trying to do it another way. So would it be the same sort of procedure then? x

I put the wax pot in turn it right up to 10 until the wax has melted and then put it down to 3

Hi i put the wax pot into the wax heater i turn it on full until its melted then turn down to about 3 but i also try the wax temp on my wrist first to check the temperature if its ok for me, i then try it on the back of my clients wrist if they are happy with the tempertaure i then start my treatment x

Latest posts

Back