Scalp bleach with hint of pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
My client is base 7 we usually do full head foils mainly blondor and add a few using 9/43,she's sent me this pic
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460214222.700106.jpg
I'm thinking going in with foils to lift the 9/43 out and scalp bleach with blondor cream Inbetween what would the best toner be to get this very subtle pink?i use wella not used instamatic range thinking the pink in that or 10/0 with smidge /65 and pastel x

Thinking pink dream 10 instamatic range

Blondme do a strawberry it's nice with a bit of ice in it too, you've also got the tone softener in that range.

Blondme do a strawberry it's nice with a bit of ice in it too, you've also got the tone softener in that range.
Oohh I've not used blonde me sounds lovely could I use equal parts Ice and strawberry do I use on shampooed towel dried hair and 3% x

I would pre lightener to a 10 and tone with Illumina 10/05?

Or 12/16 + 12% and do a /6 perfecton rinse?

I would pre lightener to a 10 and tone with Illumina 10/05?

Or 12/16 + 12% and do a /6 perfecton rinse?
Oohh 10/05 sounds nice love illumina,do you mean 12/16 as a highlift tint not to tone with?i think she's more a 6 through the underneath so I'd rather do scalp bleach so I can get a 10.xx

Just looked online strawberry and Ice look lovely!!and I need the 2% blonde me developer.just can't decide to use blonde me pre lightener or stick with the blondor cream bleach for the scalp bleach xx

Yeah they're beautiful, I'd stick with the blondor if that's what you usually like. I'm personally not overly keen on the blondme lightener.

Disaster with instamatic dream pink tonight,left for only 5mins mixed 1:1 with 1.9% went super pink especially on root around the crown,luckily faded with lots of shampoo as was worried of did a gentle bleach bath would remove all the pink,hate when colours don't go quite right,I'm always scared using toners x

What about 10/95
Wella innocence with a a lot of 0/65
Or relights /06

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463517370.979772.jpg
this was it after few more shampoos I love it.she's saying she likes it but feels it's too pink for her, but least it's fading quick ha x

Latest posts

Back