Scalp facial treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucelasticx

Reaction score
I want to start offering a scalp facial treatment to provide hair with the best environment to grow long, strong and healthy.
I thought this would be good for clients with hair or scalp problems , clients who have removed hair extensions ( as a good old scalp massage maybe just the job)and clients who just want to be pampered.

I would like the experience to be as luxurious and comfortable as possible, has anyone got any product recommendations for cleansing, soothing microdermabrasion and conditioning masques etc.

Also i am struggling to get my head round how to offer this treatment for maximum comfort, should i all be at the back wash or should i think of investing in a reclining backwash .

Any help much appreciated .

I use Spiezia 'Head & Hair Treatment oil' in all my facials.
My facials are very holistic and nourishing which goes with the !00% organic brand.
I highly recommend it as i always get amazing feedback from clients on how much better their scalp feels and how much more body their hair has the next day after washing the oil out.
xxx
Organic Skin Care | Spiezia Organics
They are lovely to deal with as a company as well
xxx

Does any one use the scalp treatments from the L'oreal Serie range and if so how do they rate them???

Latest posts

Back