Scare extensions, must watch tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Just seen this on itv programme THIS MORNING there is going to be a story on 2moros show about the dangers of hair extensions and how they should be banned I think this will be interesting yet so frustrating to watch xx

Banned?. Jeez thats abit harsh! I might get abit angry at the tv tomo morning then! :/ xx

All you hair extension ladies should update your Facebook status's with something like

'hey ladies be sure to watch this on itv tomorrow morning, just proof you should always go with quality over price, hair extensions are not scare extensions if done properly, I am fully qualified & insured & can guarantee you your hair will never look like that'

xx

All you hair extension ladies should update your Facebook status's with something like

'hey ladies be sure to watch this on itv tomorrow morning, just proof you should always go with quality over price, hair extensions are not scare extensions if done properly, I am fully qualified & insured & can guarantee you your hair will never look like that'

xx

I know it's going to be frustrating but I'm intrigued as what they will say x

Is anyone watching?? X

Last edited by a moderator:
I did and the reason she had damage was because she put them I'n herself and not a pofessional x

I watched.

I think they should've emphasised the need for people to get services done by professionals to avoid getting into situations like this.

Brave of her to come on when she was obviously so upset, but then the cynical side of me thinks they must've offered the treatment free if she came on the show :/

I watched.

I think they should've emphasised the need for people to get services done by professionals to avoid getting into situations like this.

Brave of her to come on when she was obviously so upset, but then the cynical side of me thinks they must've offered the treatment free if she came on the show :/

I agree it gives extensions a bad name now and lots of people will be to afraid now to go to a professional - not good :-(

Its so frustrating that they don't emphasise the importance of going to a professional.

I know if I wasn't a professional and i watched that it would put me off getting them done.

It's really annoyed me! Because theyv just generalised extensions as being bad and not emphasised why it's happened or that ppl should get them done professionally! X

Did you watch it? Wasnt as bad as i thought :) and thank you for quote lush lash :) used it on my page xx

And I got this strange call after the programme,some guy was asking questions what I think about hair extensions and if they should be banned, wonder if this is connected with this tv programme.

Was this on this morning? Like today? Lol x

It is such and shame for her, but personally I would never ever add glue Extentions myself!
I wud b devastated I that happenstance to me..I'm getting Extentions this Monday and have never had them before so that hasnt helped BUT.i understand the importance of aftercare ext xx

What I find frustrating is clients who just want it cheap... No aftercare and then they dont return for maintenances and the removal.. Just to keep it cheap! It's not like you can hunt them down strap them to a chair and do a maintenance and these people wonder why their hair has gone bad?! Duh! (not referring to this morning, haven't found it to watch yet)

anyone know how to watch this now? cant seem to find it x

I keep refresh itv player but no luck do far

Latest posts

Back