Scared for Friday's appointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look great, nice colour.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

It took 3 long hours in the end.

I soaked them off in a deep bowl, with lots of acetone, as my Easy Soak bowl could not be used, due to the length. Then very very carefully preping them, before applying acrylic overlays. I used a form on the little finger as this one was already broken half way. She wants me to make this one longer though at the next appointment.

Finally finishing them off and making them as smooth as possible. (I'm a stickler for ensuring all the nails I do are completely smooth and correctly shaped).

Then applying the Gelish colour Caution.

She said I have free reign as far as nail art goes. Next time it will be much easier just doing the infills. I just need to get my thinking cap on for some funky nail art now!

Long job, but obviously I charged her a fair bit extra due to time and products used. Feeling much better about them now. Feel I can deal with any length of nail after this.

Rather pleased with myself. Most of all the client is very happy with them and has booked in again for her infills etc. :D

Wow! You've done a brilliant job! I wouldn't have been able to do that not in a million years! X

Wow you could go crazy with art on those bad boys, you must post a pic after her next appointment :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

You did a fantastic job x

Wow! Well done on the nails hun.

...She doesn't leave them that long to scrape down a blackboard or anything does she? :irked: just the thought of it makes me go weird

Thanks again everyone!

Any ideas for nail art would be greatly appreciated.

I normally do flicks, flowers, tiger stripes, polka dots etc for ease and quickness.

I've just learnt how to do Cath Kidson flowers, but she didn't pick up on that one from my designs.

wow just 3 hours i can't even imagine when i would have finished these lol! fantastic job x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back