Scared/nervous/naked

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodite26

Reaction score
Help. I need calming down lol.
I agreed to do the make up for a McMillan Cancer Research Calendar Girls theme Calendar.
They sound out I used to model for Versace back when I was 17 (was a teeny size 6, now 33 and size 16!) and I've been roped in to being Miss January!
It's next month and now I've started panicking! I'm only allowed a hat and scarf to wear 🙈
Anyone else done this sort of thing?
Vic x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Or any magic tips to lose 3 stone in 20 days haha x

I believe beauty comes from within so put on your best smile and you will shine!

Sounds like a fab opportunity, enjoy yourself!

Wow thats fantastic, size 16 isn't that big my lovely. Its our British average so embrace those curves and pose like a pro

I'd love to be a 16 again ;)

Oh and thankful its not a spring or summer month you have to pose for.. A hat n scarf will cover more of your modesty than a single daffodil or daisy ;) lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sure you will look lovely anyway but if your nervous why not look at some plus size models and see how they pose to find some flattering poses =) I'm sure you'll have a great time once your there!

Take goks advice! Hair, tan, makeup nails and smile most importantly. If you feel beautiful you will look beautiful :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Failing that. .. leave the country. Lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow what fun you will have, 16 is average you will be fine. Good luck xx

Someone I work with did this in their old work environment. They had an absolute scream by all accounts and are very proud of the calendar, she even brought it in for us to see. They were all 'normal' women, no supermodels and they all oozed personality.

Aww thanks guys :) I think im more self conscious because of my modelling past lol. I've lost 3 stone in a year so I thought why not AT FIRST lol.
This is me now (my before and after weight loss) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391464531.003907.jpg (the Semtex is the supplement I used)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391464480.967137.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391464480.967137.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 316
Wow you look fab! I'm sure the calendar will to! Hope we can see it 😉💗

You'll have a great time and don't be self conscious you really have no need to be. ... You look fab. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys. Normally if in doubt get drunk lol but it's at 9am and I'm driving ha x

U look fab !! Tan , nails , blow dry and a great big smile and don't worry xx u will enjoy it 💞u look beautiful as it is !! If ur all doing the shoot together u will enjoy it !!did u not see the one the "Gregg's" girls did ( bakers) was a fab show!! They had a laugh 😜

You look great, you'll be a gorgeous miss January!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww thanks guys :) I think im more self conscious because of my modelling past lol. I've lost 3 stone in a year so I thought why not AT FIRST lol.
This is me now (my before and after weight loss)View attachment 54629 (the Semtex is the supplement I used)

Why do i recognise him? Was he in big brother? X

Yeah, Jay McKray x

I'm sure you've got a fab body, but with such a beautiful face I think people will be looking at that!

I'm sure you've got a fab body, but with such a beautiful face I think people will be looking at that!

Aww thank you hun xx

Latest posts

Back