He is a pervert in my opinion!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
victim or not there are way more professional ways to deal with something than giving out there personal info over the internet to strangers!
if you doctor, dentist,hairdresser ect posted your info for all to see how wouold you feel? you just turned HIM in to the victim by missuse of his privet info !

Also beware that this is a public forum. Google and other search engines will eventually index this post. A search for this man's name may bring this post up - it may be read by people other than salon professionals, e.g. his boss, his wife, friends, etc - this is serious stuff as it risks legal action for libel, which could potentially result in you having to pay him thousands of pounds in damages.
Posted via Mobile Device

What to offer me £100 per hour (like I'm some sort of lady of the night!)

Wouldn't you all at least be offended! If it doesn't bother you fine you tan him then! and see how you feel!

I put this post on here to warn and protect fellow professional beauty therapists not to get slated for trying to warn people! Wish I hadn't bothered!

I know he hasnt actually done anything - but I can see where its going and for me prevention is better then cure!!!!!!!!!! Thongs, naked tans, wanting a massage, wanting to massage me!!!

Offering me £100 per hour who pays that to practice a massage!!

Just remember who is the victim here everyone please.

Kim x

Thank you for removing the details we are so outraged by.

I do sympathise with your stories, but I do think from day 1 you had an uncomfortable feeling about this guy, loads of people said go with your instinct and decline to do his tan, after all it is only 1 client you would be missing out on.
Has all this hassle been worth the money you may have made from him?

Thankfully there are no actual victims in this story, no one has been hurt, and valuable lessons have been learned by both parties.

If you do feel victimised in this then contact your local police, most have a Department dealing with crimes against women and children and they will deal with who is on the Sex Offender Register, therefore you may be giving them valuable information. I think this is genuinely what you tried to do here, but it definitely is the wrong place.

Now we should all just move on.

The details have now been removed.

Sorry there were none of us about but we were all actually busy doing our day jobs.

I dont see the point to this thread so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back