Schwarzkopf Blondme Highlift vs Igora Highlift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must try 12/81 in kp. Ah that's dissapointing! I'm also going to try my own highlift experiments. I'll try kp what's the loreal new ones like?

I love 12/89 too, just not on me! I haven't tried loreal yet, blondme is next. My hair grows so slow though

I was looking at the Wella to Schwarzkopf conversion chart and it said 12/81 is equivalent to 12/1 and 12/89 is equivalent to 12/2 I know it's not gospel but I just thought I would mention it , I think I'm going to try both 12-11 and 12-2 mixed and separately

I was looking at the Wella to Schwarzkopf conversion chart and it said 12/81 is equivalent to 12/1 and 12/89 is equivalent to 12/2 I know it's not gospel but I just thought I would mention it , I think I'm going to try both 12-11 and 12-2 mixed and separately

Mm i dont think so. I think 12/81 would be more like 12-2. 12/89 more like 12-21 if it existed

Mm i dont think so. I think 12/81 would be more like 12-2. 12/89 more like 12-21 if it existed
That's what I thought

If illumina had a 12 line, i feel they'd be unrivalled

I gave Schwarzkopf a ring today and asked there opinion they said if the hair lifts more yellow use the 12-1 or 12-19 and if the hair lifts more copper use the 12-11 or the 12-2 depending on how coppery it is

I gave Schwarzkopf a ring today and asked there opinion they said if the hair lifts more yellow use the 12-1 or 12-19 and if the hair lifts more copper use the 12-11 or the 12-2 depending on how coppery it is

I'd do the mix

I think I'm just abit scared of the 12-2 because it's blue I don't want it to turn green because of the natural gold when I lift , this is what my regrowth lifted to with the Wella 12/81 and 12% I have washed it a few times since doing it so it's not as ashy as it was
image.jpg

I think I'm just abit scared of the 12-2 because it's blue I don't want it to turn green because of the natural gold when I lift , this is what my regrowth lifted to with the Wella 12/81 and 12% I have washed it a few times since doing it so it's not as ashy as it was View attachment 187220

Yeah but your undertones don't work the same way with colour as they do when you're lifting with bleach.

Would u say the 12-2 would be stronger than the 12-11 because the swatches look the opposite and also would u say the 12-2 is like the blondme steel blue

image.jpg image.jpg

Would u say the 12-2 would be stronger than the 12-11 because the swatches look the opposite and also would u say the 12-2 is like the blondme steel blue

View attachment 187221 View attachment 187222

Never go by swatches! You need to be using special mix though. I'd honestly mix the 2 and do a of 0-22, i made the mistake of putting a bit too much in and ended up with a blue baseblend

Never go by swatches! You need to be using special mix though. I'd honestly mix the 2 and do a of 0-22, i made the mistake of putting a bit too much in and ended up with a blue baseblend
I know I should think technically not by the swatch , I'd rather over tone than be brassy

If I did want to be abit warmer and not as ashy would u recommend I just do the 12-2

If I did want to be abit warmer and not as ashy would u recommend I just do the 12-2

No if you wanted to be warmer i'd probably do 12-1 or 12-19

I think this is just giving me the excuse to try them all and see which one I prefer tone wise

Has anyone tried adding the E-0 in with the highlifts like would it make a difference

Nope but -1 is almost like a lilacish ash, much like the /9 in wella. -2 is a much denser blue. Why not try 12-2 and 12-11 mixed? With concentrate too

Not to mention... My hair is VERY warm, i can get max 2 shades of lift with highlift and 12%

A -1 is a cendre in Igora which is grey and used for neutralising yellow much the same as a Lilac which is a -9

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432332211.961112.jpg

They can be mixed 2:1 [emoji13]

Sorry cams didn't mean to take just your quote there!! Meant to take it all! Haha

So far, KP 12/81 with a DOT of 0/28 has gotten me the coolest. 12/89 got me pure yellow so that was the brightest but definitely not the nicest. 12-2 with a few cm 0-22 was quite orangish yellow still, so 12/81 has been the best so far!
Is this on your own hair your playing about with?

Latest posts

Back