Schwarzkopf Blondme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hi

has anyone used this bleach before? I had a friend go to a salon and get her hair done when i was on holiday...she is adamant they only bleached her hair once and she went from a base4/5 to WHITE in one go. I had to do 2 lots of 9% blue frosting bleach to get it remotely near that.

Have emailed schwarzkopf about maybe setting up an account with them as i like some of their styling product too.

Just looking for some opinions on this product. Called the last salon and they said its not their policy to give out information unless you are going to another one of their salons (data protection is in breach by them doing so but my friend didn't know this when she called them).

thanks in advance :) xxxxx

I prefer to use Wella Blondor bleach, but I did try a sample sachet once on my sisters hair, it does lift quite well, but I found the texture of the bleach to be a bit grainy for my liking. Blondor bleach does lift well I have it on my hair and Im a base 4 and it lifts very well.
So to round up... Both lift equally well but I didnt like the texture of the Blondeme... if I was stuck and didnt have any blondor I would use the blondeme as I know it lifts well.

I use Wella at the moment...which Blondor do you use? Powder, granules or the cream stuff? I'm so used to just using Loreal Platine Presicion for foils and Blue Frosting for scalp, although recently found out that I've been mixing up BF wrong (was trained to do it 3 packs of powder, up to number 2 in the measuring jug of developer and then topped up to number 3 with the oil...but apparently thats not the right way?)

have had a customer before who was mega light and ive never been able to lift it high enough...

We have used this bleach for sometime. It is fab. You can lift tinted hair: base 5/6, with 9% to a nice creamy blonde, easily. The hair is in great condition, no yellow tones and they have a range of inter-mixable toners to get the blonde you want. I normally would never use bleach with 9% but with blondeme it is safe to do so. It seems to work well if you mix it quite runny as it thickens quick.

I also use Tigi true light too. This is great for hair that has 'stubborn' gold tones.

Schwarzkopf are gonna call me but I saw it in salon services today, think I might get some cos her hair was amazing. as i say i bleached hers twice and I didnt get such a good result.makes me want to do mine!!Thanks for the help xx

Hi

has anyone used this bleach before? I had a friend go to a salon and get her hair done when i was on holiday...she is adamant they only bleached her hair once and she went from a base4/5 to WHITE in one go. I had to do 2 lots of 9% blue frosting bleach to get it remotely near that.

Have emailed schwarzkopf about maybe setting up an account with them as i like some of their styling product too.

Just looking for some opinions on this product. Called the last salon and they said its not their policy to give out information unless you are going to another one of their salons (data protection is in breach by them doing so but my friend didn't know this when she called them).

thanks in advance :) xxxxx

Hi, here's some info that may come in useful , but...... on a base 4/5 it would have to be watched very carefully as it is not really advisable to lift to such a high level from such a dark level as the over lap can cause problems with breakage later on

but for bases 5 upward this product below is excellent to use for lifting base 5 and up it is specially made for on the scalp bleaching , (without stinging or the itch :hug: hth x minky

I use a high lift bleach called Blue frosting gel lotion by proclere oil bleach
its in a dark blue box with pale blue writing
its specially made for on the scalp bleaching only
from a level 5 it produces up and beyond (that very pale blonde )
without the burning or the itch ,
it comes with sachets of blue frosting boosters for the degree of lightness you want

it's so much less discomfort for the client and you only ever use 6% with it
check it out its fab and fast too .
you can buy a single application box which has in it a bottle of blue oil gel bleach and some booster sachets , so you only need to add your 6% developer

I get mine from salons direct or sallys
they also do proclere toners for afterwards
to tone bleached hair , these are made to go with the bleach
and they have
a range of tones that dont get any grab,
just ask to see the colour ring ,

Wella also do a lovely Colour Fresh toner for blonde bleached hair in 0/6 sliver ,

The hair first needs to be lightened past that baby chicken yellow blonde and up to that light creamy stage
(just like the inside of a banana skin) with the Blue frosting oil gel bleach ,

(but don't go past the creamy stage or condition may be lost and toner will not hold ),

Then when the 0/6 toner is used after washing off the blue frosting oil bleach ,
it will give that white platinum blonde look
or use the proclere range of toners,

Ps , always follow all manufactures instructions and always perform strand tests and skin tests before any bleach or tint procedure

:hug: minky

So you think I could get that lift with a 6% and blue frosting? Can you give me the mixing instructions as I had some oil left but no powder so I bought more powder but there was no instructions in the box and no phone number on the box either? Don't know if I said earlier or not but I was taught the wrong way to mix up in my training and now don't have the instructions. Thanks so much for the help. xx

So you think I could get that lift with a 6% and blue frosting? Can you give me the mixing instructions as I had some oil left but no powder so I bought more powder but there was no instructions in the box and no phone number on the box either? Don't know if I said earlier or not but I was taught the wrong way to mix up in my training and now don't have the instructions. Thanks so much for the help. xx

Hi, sorry I am still keeping my eye out for the mix ratio I know I have it hiding away somewhere :) x minky

Hello I like blondeme alot for lifting out dark coloures with the 9% blondeme peroxide. As said above it can mix up quiet thick so be careful of that because bleach that is too thick is damaging to the hair. The only thing I will say is that it tends to become warm in the foils(why is this help minky lol) For normal bleaching I use igora vario blonde made by same people as blondeme, which never ever heats up or swells which I love. You can buy both from aston and fincher, infact the vario blonde is on offer right now, I use the white one and keep blondeme for tough jobs hope this helps xxxx

Hi, the only one which doesn't swell up in foils for me is the Wella Blondor blue bleach powder , but I will try the white Vario one now too, thanks :) x minky

I got the BlondMe range!! Just about to use it. Strand test came out totally loucious! Lovely. Really does lift stronger than any other product ive used. And the texture of the strand test after was beautiful! :green:
Im sure I will come back and report more on the results!
The powder even smells pleasant instead of horrid!

Latest posts

Back