Schwarzkopf thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Hi
There's a similar thread below on wella and I just thought I would start this thread as id like to know more about Shwartzkof ranges and the ins and outs (colour)

It's Schwarzkopf haha.

So easily misspelled

Auto correct 👎 my phone changes everything 😂

Does anyone have a list of the numbers of the tones? Like 5 is gold, I think that would be good here, also I heared somewhere else earlier 7.12 & 9.1 mixed makes an awesome grey toner

Does anyone have a list of the numbers of the tones? Like 5 is gold, I think that would be good here, also I heared somewhere else earlier 7.12 & 9.1 mixed makes an awesome grey toner

-1 cendre
-2 ash
-3 matt
-4 beige
-5 gold
-6 chocolate
-7 copper
-8 red
-9 violet

I don't think 1 is cendre tho?

My bad 😂

I was looking on colour savers the other night and realised I'd forgotten all the codes! Got um now tho :)

I can't find a shade chart anywhere

This is naughty but, does anyone get good results from using generic peroxide with

In igora royal is 6.00 ok to cover grey or do you have to use absolutes?

I'm sure absolutes age blend is for very resistant hair. And I'm sure you have to use 30vol to cover grey with igora

Yeah 6-00 is for resistant! Its like wella double based or i would imagine topchic NN shades?

Absolutes will be more opaque and yeah you use 30vol to cover white with igora.

Anyone know where I can buy a shade chart? I do a bit of freelance

.4s in igora are my faves

Latest posts

Back