Schwarzkopf thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cams is there anything you don't no!!!! Ur like a colour geniuses lol

I saw guy tang using an L something colour on one of his videos / turned out beautuful

He just said like L44 or something like that it was a tutorial he did on his mums hair turned out beautiful
Think it lifted and toned ??? Don't quote me tho I'll have to go back an watch the vid

He just said like L44 or something like that it was a tutorial he did on his mums hair turned out beautiful
Think it lifted and toned ??? Don't quote me tho I'll have to go back an watch the vid

It's like majicontrast lifts through darker colours. It's good. I prefer it to majicontrast.
Obviously the more layers it's going through the darker it'll be. If it even manages it at all.

Igora high lifts are better then wellas in my opinion and wellas are the only other highlights I'll use

Ohhh the fashion lights!

Thought you were on about another brand

Igora high lifts are better then wellas in my opinion and wellas are the only other highlights I'll use

Hmm i'll give you my opinion on that soon...

I'm testing all different brands of highlift on the same head, igoras next.

Hmm i'll give you my opinion on that soon...

I'm testing all different brands of highlift on the same head, igoras next.

The worst I've tried was loreal 🙈 put it on my base 6 roots once never touched the stuff again. Had to bleach roots instead

Indolas high lifts didn't used to be bad either

The worst I've tried was loreal 🙈 put it on my base 6 roots once never touched the stuff again. Had to bleach roots instead

Indolas high lifts didn't used to be bad either

Yeah not heard good things about majiblond.

Going to try the blondme ones too.

Just ordered the new igora pearlescence to test them. Not so keen on the blondeme toners though

Just ordered the new igora pearlescence to test them. Not so keen on the blondeme toners though

I can't wait to try them.

Metallics are really nice too.

Can't wait to try the pearlesence, think it's 9.5-29 looks great.

The absolutes can be used with 20vol if the hair is really quite resistant. Otherwise they say 30vol.

So what peroxide should I use in this scenario? It's been a long time since I propperly used schwarpskopf lol

My lady is natural base 4 with 10 % grey, the grey is resistant tho, it's sparse but noticable against the dark natural, I used to use 4.0 (diff brand but changing to this one) with 3% that worked fine, then the grey got resistant and switched to 6% I worried the 6% would lift the natural but being I'm putting on a base 4 it dosent luckily, now the grey is still translucent when using 6% so going to switch to 4.00 in schwarpskopf what peroxide would be best for this?

So what peroxide should I use in this scenario? It's been a long time since I propperly used schwarpskopf lol

My lady is natural base 4 with 10 % grey, the grey is resistant tho, it's sparse but noticable against the dark natural, I used to use 4.0 (diff brand but changing to this one) with 3% that worked fine, then the grey got resistant and switched to 6% I worried the 6% would lift the natural but being I'm putting on a base 4 it dosent luckily, now the grey is still translucent when using 6% so going to switch to 4.00 in schwarpskopf what peroxide would be best for this?

6% i guess?

Yeah I'd use 20vol

I love love love this thread! Woo hoo

It could have been l88 which is a red lift and deposit and they use other tones too.

Can't wait to try the pearlesence, think it's 9.5-29 looks great.

The absolutes can be used with 20vol if the hair is really quite resistant. Otherwise they say 30vol.

I bet you are loving this thread! I am xx

With the -00 I'm sure you have to use 30 vol unless 90+% white then you can drop it down to 20 vol.

Latest posts

Back