Schwarzkopf thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah loving it and the wella thread too!

With the -00 I'm sure you have to use 30 vol unless 90+% white then you can drop it down to 20 vol.

Genuine question now... How come it's that way around? I'd guess the other for some reason?

Genuine question now... How come it's that way around? I'd guess the other for some reason?

I agree and I'm not sure! All I know is 20 vol will give a more natural tone. I've used the natural extras with 20 vol with less than 90% and it has been fine before

Is it not that in the absolutes you get a better range of colours that have more vibrancy that cover 100% they suggest you use 30vol with them but if the hair has more than 90% white or is v resistant use 20vol but you will perhaps lose some of the vibrancy you would normally get frim the absolutes, when I went in the Schwarzkopf course they also said the absolutes were good for lowlighting on previously bleached hair.

I agree and I'm not sure! All I know is 20 vol will give a more natural tone. I've used the natural extras with 20 vol with less than 90% and it has been fine before

Just re read that, are you guys talking about the 00's?

I always use 9% with 00 just to be on the safe side. Same with absolutes

It looks like it's lifting really light to begin with but then the tone is deposited phew 😉

Just re read that, are you guys talking about the 00's?

Yea 4.00 regular igora I was going to give that a go before the absolutes

I always use 9% with 00 just to be on the safe side. Same with absolutes

It looks like it's lifting really light to begin with but then the tone is deposited phew 😉

That's good to know! I'd freak out if I saw it lifting! 🙈

Anyone used igora royal with generic peroxide? I'm curious, seeing as their developer is oil based

I have, it diddnt affect it adversely but it's always better to use the propper brand

Igora high lifts are better then wellas in my opinion and wellas are the only other highlights I'll use

Nope...

Wellas better😂

Yea 4.00 regular igora I was going to give that a go before the absolutes

I'm not sure there is a double base in the 4. There's a 5-00

Is there a 3-00?

Nah I've just double checked the lowest is 5-00

Aw never! Back to the drawing board then, I wanted to get it from colour savers 😩

To all the pearlescence users, how are you finding them?

How long did they last?

Any tips?I really wanna use them

Does anyone have a list of the numbers of the tones? Like 5 is gold, I think that would be good here, also I heared somewhere else earlier 7.12 & 9.1 mixed makes an awesome grey toner

Here is a graph/chart i made

Attachments

• tradit.png
    tradit.png
    850.3 KB · Views: 74
Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back