Scottish Beauty 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i recieved an emsil saying my tickets would be waiting on me at the show has anyone got any idea if I have to take id or anything ? X

I dont remember having to take anything last year.

Im sure I just went to the desk and they printed it off.

Help x

I am a new company exhibiting new eye glitter and mineral shadow called Eye Kandy, just in from the States, would like to invite all geeks to stand E58 to sample this fantastic product and say hello, would love your feedback:biggrin:

I'm going will be my first time! Ordered my tickets couple days ago :D cant wait! xxx

I'll be there, first time for me :) I'll also be popping along to say hello to the lovely ladies at fingertips at some point! x

I am a new company exhibiting new eye glitter and mineral shadow called Eye Kandy, just in from the States, would like to invite all geeks to stand E58 to sample this fantastic product and say hello, would love your feedback:biggrin:

Will do sounds interesting! My salon is called I candy too x

I'll be there looking forward to it xx

Ezflow will be there we are on stand E60 Sam Biddle, Rebecca Orme and I will be doing demonstrations, hope to see you all there x

I will be there!! Might see some of you lovely geeks tomorrow :) x x

I went, spent a fortune lol!!! Definatley would say nail geeks would have enjoyed it as I felt it was nail focused (maybe just me) xxx

Latest posts

Back