Scottish Beauty 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey geeks, ill certainly be at the show this year, altho wasnt very impressed last year and it was my first year. I opened my salon back in april and went along for some ideas for product ranges and i nevr really benified from it, what i already had in mind i went for as nothing else jamp out at me. I hope this year is a little better and look again 2 find new products, machines or anything profitable to bring into the salon x

yey!!! im going, cant wait. Its great to see all the new stuff and meet everyone! And also the fingertips centre in newbridge have their open day the same day so will be popping along to that as its just along the road!

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks LCbeauty for starting this thread :) I'm a newbie and wouldn't have know about this otherwise. Just went online and applied for my ticket, can't wait!

Mx

No probs! Maybe see you there!

hey geeks, ill certainly be at the show this year, altho wasnt very impressed last year and it was my first year. I opened my salon back in april and went along for some ideas for product ranges and i nevr really benified from it, what i already had in mind i went for as nothing else jamp out at me. I hope this year is a little better and look again 2 find new products, machines or anything profitable to bring into the salon x

I wasn't very impressed last year either. I hope this year will be better. I don't see why the Scottish show can't be as big as the other shows... London, Birmingham, Manchester etc. It frustrates me!

yey!!! im going, cant wait. Its great to see all the new stuff and meet everyone! And also the fingertips centre in newbridge have their open day the same day so will be popping along to that as its just along the road!

Hope to see you all there!

Will definately be jumping on the Fingertips bus too!

Fingertips had a hummer taking us to and from the show last year. Are they doing that again?

I'd like to try to go. What dates is it on? xx

Sunday 17th April Kim x

It says its free to salon owners ,managers and final year students I am at college but not in my final year does that count me out? I do work from home and mobile ??

It says its free to salon owners ,managers and final year students I am at college but not in my final year does that count me out? I do work from home and mobile ??

Yes, you'd be able to apply for a ticket.

@Jenx - As far as i'm aware Fingerstips will be having another open day and a mode of transport to ferry people back and forth all day. Still waiting on the mailing list email to confirm this though.

thats my worry i'm doing level 2 this year and i want to do level 3 next year just hope i get some tickets still. should add i'm not going to scotland as decided to goto birmingham as it is a little bit closer hope its just as good

I posted the link to the application page earlier hun, just give it a go and see.
Hope you can make it xxx

Hiya, I applied for tickets online but it didn't ask how many I wanted, now i have an email saying the tickets will be ready for me to collect at the event??? so how many do I get and what if I make my way there and no tickets!!! :confused:

I think if you just apply for a ticket that you will get one, you usually get the option to add other ones during the application xx

I applied for my tickets the other day and from what I remember it asked at the very end if you wanted a ticket for someone else and what their name was?

I cant wait to go!

I have just had a look at the Stand Plan on the Scottish Beauty site, to see who is exhibiting....and it is looking good for us Nail Geeks, with OPI, Young Nails, Creative, Beuty Partnership/Entity, and Harmony all exhibiting!!!
I am sure I also heard that Sam Biddle will be at Scottish Beauty, but I am not sure what stand she will be on as I don't see EzFlow or IBD on the plan.
Looks like a good show to me!!

Yep...I am going! Wow you do have your finger on the pulse, only got confirmation this week. Will you come and say hello Isabel it will be nice to see you again. I am excited!

I'll be there again this year. Looking forward to it x

I'm going for the first time this year - I'm so excited! :) It will be great to spend the day with people who share all the same interest. Saving up the pennies!

Latest posts

Back