Scottish Beauty show 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Mac

Reaction score
Last one I went to was years ago in Glasgow but mainly teeth whitening and tans so didn't bother last few years. Have looked at exhibitors and see OPI and Adam and Eve are there and a few other ones I fancy seeing. So just wondered if anyone has gone today do you recommend it?
Thank you.

Would have loved to but was not in the country

I was there on Sunday, and thought it better than it has been over the last few years, but I met up with 2 Geeks who gave me some great advice and good chat so that definitely helped.

pros: More Nail related companies there than in recent years. Moyou Stamping had a great Stand and very helpful staff, I picked up some tricks and techniques from them as well as a Pro Kit.
There were some new product ranges launched and some good deals.

Cons: Teeth whitening, IT's ILLEGAL unless done by a Dentist! Also Stands with multi level marketing products, Arbonne, Jeunesse, Instantly ageless and that bloody mascara! Also a tarot reader and a Del Boy market trader selling perfume. Seriously it is a Trade Show for Trade professionals.

For some reason, I hadn't been able to reply for a while - I think it was cos it was trying to open the app and it wasn't tappatalk native and all that. Anyway... I can reply now!

The show was better than I have seen it in a while other than the cons listed by Izzi above. I don't want to see 'every piece of jewellery on the stand is a tenner', or tarot cards, or buy one overpriced knock off perfume and get 6 free (seriously) at a trade fair! And the blimmin teeth whitening..!

I saw some brilliant products and it was good to be able to interact with the staff of each. It makes it easier to imagine working with the brands :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back